Occasional Contributor

Anyone else having issues where the 5 easy pay option isnt showing?

They are advertising 5 easy pays with a Q card until the end of the month, but it's not showing as an option when I check out.  Customer service helped me and manually changed my order, but wanted to know if anyone else was having this issue.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone else having issues where the 5 easy pay option isnt showing?

[ Edited ]

I have quit using easy pay, but I used to all the time and usually just used Speed Buy. With Speed Buy, it defaults to the easy pay. Since I don't want easy pay, i don't use Speed Buy anymore and it gets me to a place in the checkout process where I choose. This is from an HP laptop.  If I'm on my ipad, everything looks different and I have to "edit" to change to/from easy pay. I almost never buy from my iphone, so not sure how that even appears, but I think this is where some of the confusion comes in.......can depend on what device you're you're buying from. That's my experience anyway.  Nuy if the Q Card is the problem, I don't have one of those.

Honored Contributor

i purchased three items today. the most i saw was the usual three easy payments when using the Q card. after i saw this thread i searched on the website but see no mention of the five easy pay option. where are you seeing it?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@Mandms Maybe you saw this:

A $20 QVC Account Credit

Just open a new QCard® & make a purchase thru 3/31—plus, get 5 or more Easy Pays on everything, except Gift Cards, all month long!

Occasional Contributor

If you go to any item, under where you pick your option, size, color etc. , it says "special Q card offer, enjoy 5 easy payments until the end of the month, except on gift cards" . I used this offer several times this month, but today the option wasnt there when I checked out.

Honored Contributor

I didn't use the easy pay, but saw the option for 3 using my Q card.

Valued Contributor

I always use Speed Buy and there is always an option to edit the default Easy Pay to either a different EP or a One Time Payment.