Esteemed Contributor

et al...

20200811_154647.jpg

Buckley on the left

20200812_152106.jpg

Then Buckley moved over by the MBR window (picture taken through the screen. 

20200811_172555.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Any concerns about Lyme disease from deer ticks ?

Untreated it can lead to serious heart disease.  I have a friend who declined a heart transplant and she is near the end.

Be careful please !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

Hello, and thank you!

Yesterday afternoon a young Buck, Mom, and one Fawn were looking into the MBR window while munching on a Hosta.  Such a beautiful sight, they are welcome to the Hosta!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

How are they so beautiful.

Thanks for sharing this amazing treat you have..

I want to give those boys everything.  A good agreeable wife for one thing.  Lol

Esteemed Contributor

I think Buckley thinks he's a model @MamaWick  He is so handsome and poses so well Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@jlkz  thank you for your concern.  As I have stated several times, our house and yard are sprayed every 2 months for ticks, scorpions, ants, fleas, spiders, and other pests.  

Most spraying companies recommend every 3 months, but because of where we live it was decided every 2 is appropriate.  Next spray already scheduled for 09/03.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

Too cute that you've named them all!

Thanks for my daily dose of smiles!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom  well, not all.  There are too many...lol.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, I feel better already - your photos cheer me up - in a way not much else does.

So lovely these beautiful creatures are.; as are you for sharing. Thank you again.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick It would be really helpful if you would start all your post headlines with: Deer! or something like that then people wouldn't be confused about what the topic. That way interested people will easily find the pictures.  

Have fun with your friends!