Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Phone That Blocks Out Robo Calls Is Working Overtime

@Annabellethecat66...and any one interested...HSN still has this phone available!  ITEM #...439-439.  it is still $99.95 and 4 easy pay!!!  🙆

Honored Contributor

@abbeythe 8th They use the same numbers so you just wouldn't block those numbers.

Respected Contributor

@abbeythe 8th  I'm glad you mentioned that. I suspected that might have happened with my dentist when they called with a reminder a few weeks ago and I picked it up after the first ring (seeing it was them on my caller ID) and no one was there.  

Honored Contributor

@shell garden They must have gotten more in.  When I checked they were sold out.

That's great news!  I hope others listen to us and get them.  It's a good deal.  @shell garden don't you love it when you get something that works and does what it is supposed to do?  Rare these days, isn't it?  Ha!

Valued Contributor

Thanks @Annabellethecat66

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@shell garden They must have gotten more in.  When I checked they were sold out.

That's great news!  I hope others listen to us and get them.  It's a good deal.  @shell garden don't you love it when you get something that works and does what it is supposed to do?  Rare these days, isn't it?  Ha!

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66....Ain't that the truth!  Love it so much, I BOUGHT 2 !...lol, rotf, brahahahaha!  😄 😄 😄

Valued Contributor

Annabellethecat

Are you allowed to name the phone?  I have been purchasing mine from Wal-Mart and the batteries are wearing out very quickly.  One of the 3 I have will only stay charged for a couple of hours.  sounds like the ones you have are fabulous!

Thanks!  Lapdog

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just to let you all know about another option. After no luck, and too much work with 3 call blockers, I bought new phone set from Costco.  It is a panasonic with 5 handsets...we only used 4,,  I was hard pressed to give up my old phone set because it had a DND ( do not disturb) button.  I could push it at will and with one tab all my calls go to voice mail until I untapped it.  Now I can sleep without

wrong calls at 2am or telemarketers, especially that PORTFOLIORECOVERY 💩call me at 8am.  This new phone does not that have button, but it does have a silent mode, easy to use and I silence the phone from 12am to 9am!!!!

this phone is so consumer friendly.  I have no trouble using it without rereading instructions a million times!!  What I like is it announces the caller, I can catch any phone in the house, and push call block.  I do not have to answer the phone like the call blocker set so many have.  Push button, push yes or no ....and that is it.  I do like the option that announces out loud who is calling.  If I am not in view of the phone, I can choose to get up and call block it.   One can also block calls after they have called , or during a call.

You would think in this day and age, these calls could be blocked by phone company.  But nooooooo, they would loose money, so why help the consumer who is inundated with these home invasion calls.  Heck with the economy and world peace, I want someone to get rid of all marketing calls.  😂😂😂😂

Esteemed Contributor

Here is the phone that Annabellthecat and I both have.  WE LOVE IT.

HSN....item 439-439.  Panasonic 6.0 corded and cordless phone system with call block, sound detector and digital answering machine.

$99.95 with free shipping and 4 easy pay.  Color is champagne with white...beautiful phone system!

*****  customer pick...724 reviews...5 stars!!!!!

AIN'T SHE PURTY?????  YEP, lol.

Panasonic Corded and Cordless Phone System w/Call Block

Valued Contributor

I like that they are not all cordless. I like to have one corded phone.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln