Valued Contributor

I could completely feel the LOVE your family has.Sorry to have read  that dementia has taken over this wonderful mother that you were lucky to have added into your life and shared with us here.Also to NEVER speak of siblings as half or using the word stepmother, is just  beautiful way of knowing we are all one in this family. It shows me you have had a wonderful upbringing  to be the woman you are today,loving and caring .

Know you only through the beautiful pictures you shared of the deers and now this post which I just couldn't read and not reply to you.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick   You're story warms my heart.  Your mom sounds like a wonderful loving person. May your visit with her bring much happiness to you both and God Bless her richly as she transfers from one life to another.  I said a prayer for her and your whole family.

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick May God bless you on your travels and take good care of your mom, Ellie. Your heartfelt story of your journey with her brought tears to my eyes. Bless your kind heart, please stay safe and take good care.

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick - what a wonderful and beautiful story. You were so very fortunate to have two moms to take care of you. Unfortunately, some children barely get one.

Have a safe trip and enjoy your visit with your mom. Riley1

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick   Thank you for sharing your story.  The love and care from your two moms is evident.  How wonderful that you have had this experience.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic

Honored Contributor

What a beautiful story!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   That is a wonderful story. But, I'm sorry that you

lost your first mother when you were so young. How fabulous

that you got to choose your second mother. I'm sorry that she has

dementia now. I hope that you have a lovely visit with her.