Esteemed Contributor

What a blessing to have two great Moms. Be safe on your trip and make lots of memories. 

I look forward to your deer pictures. 

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick     Oh my, I have a lump in my throat and tears on my cheeks. 
This is one of the nicest posts I've ever read in all my years on the site.  The LOVE, closeness, appreciation and sensitivity of this post is so touching.  You have a huge heart and amazing kindness.  Enjoy every moment of your visit.  I hope you are able to relive many memories together.   Wishing you more wonderful visits in the future.  May each one be special.
 Sending you hugs.  

Valued Contributor

It really made me cry when I read your post.  What a very beautiful life you had with your mom and all the wonderful memories that you will always have.  

I think dementia is a most horrible disease to watch anyone go through and for that person as well.  Harder on the family though being they have to be there for every step.  

I really hope you enjoy your trip and being with your mom.  Cherish every moment.  I lost my mom 11 years ago and still so upsetting and I miss her all the time.

Blessing and prayers to you while you go through this very difficult time.  Sending you hugs and love.  

Honored Contributor

Such a sweet story; you're very lucky. ❤️

My anniversary is November 25 too.  😊

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick 

A very touching life story I am so happy you chose to write. 

From Cindy and I our thoughts are with your mom. May you and PapaWick(❤) have the best visit with your mom. 🙏🙏

Cindy and JOhn(hckynuts)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor
Thank you for sharing your lovely, warm story about your 2 mom ‘s and families. It was touching to read. Enjoy your visit w/your mom at her Unit at the Asstd Living Center. Safe travels!
Honored Contributor

❤️ thank you for sharing your beautiful story

safe travels

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick, Thank you for sharing your life story with two beautiful mothers.  It touched my heart so much.  You are a credit to them, as your love and kindness always shine through.

I send you my prayers and blessings on your visit to your dear mom.  You have such a wonderful family, and you will always be there to support each other.  I so identify with you, having had my mom with the challenges of dementia and then being cared for by Hospice.  That was many years ago.  Hospice was such a positive experience, both for my mom and us.

I will be thinking of you and your mom.  She must be so proud of her family.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick .............Beautiful story and thank you for sharing it with us.  May your visit with your mom be everything you want it to be.  God be with you and your family.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

The love you have for her ,came through in your post.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.