Honored Contributor

Jennifer Coffey! I know there was another thread about her recently, but I've been watching her during the Jovella show this afternoon. What a delight! So articulate. So polite. An absolute joy to watch and to listen to. Hope they have her on more and more.

Honored Contributor

She is a fantastic host.

Honored Contributor
I like her, too, and I like some of the jewelry.
Trusted Contributor

My ideal host these days is Alberti. I just adore him. I've never felt such an affinity to a host before. He's just so funny and warm and interesting. This AM he hosted a Diamonique show and brought up all these facts he got off the internet about all the various cuts of a diamond.

Honored Contributor
On 7/30/2014 Deb1010again said:

My ideal host these days is Alberti. I just adore him. I've never felt such an affinity to a host before. He's just so funny and warm and interesting. This AM he hosted a Diamonique show and brought up all these facts he got off the internet about all the various cuts of a diamond.

Facts about a product?

You mean he didn't tell us where we could wear the item, or how many we could buy, or that it costs the same as a cup of coffee a day for 30 days? Wow, how refreshing - LOL

I like him too. Smiley Happy)

Trusted Contributor
On 7/30/2014 brii said:
On 7/30/2014 Deb1010again said:

Facts about a product?

You mean he didn't tell us where we could wear the item, or how many we could buy, or that it costs the same as a cup of coffee a day for 30 days? Wow, how refreshing - LOL

I like him too. Smiley Happy)

Oh, Brii... you kill me! I'm over here LOLing my rear off. {#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

IMO there aren't any "ideal" hosts. Many are okay. Some are less than okay. And a few, well, they really shouldn't be hosting.

Respected Contributor

Class act.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown