Honored Contributor

My heart goes out to you. My dad passed last September and mom will be gone 4 yrs in the Spring. We miss them. So consider this a big hug of comfort. Time helps, but some days we miss both of them a lot. Good parents.

Trusted Contributor

I am very sorry for your loss. God's peace and healing to you and your family.

Respected Contributor

My sincere condolences on the loss of your dear daddy, Maureen. Holidays sure do make the absences all the more pronounced.

Yes, I wish I could still call my parents, grandparents and my parent in-laws, too. Makes us value those who blessedly are still with us all the more.

Prayers for peace and comfort on your behalf.

Respected Contributor

I am deeply sorry for your loss, maureen5. Hugs to you.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry you are hurting. It gets easier never better. Godspeed to you and your family at this sad time.

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose a parent, no matter how old they are or you are at the time of their death, it's a very large void in your life. My parents are both gone now and I think of them often. My mom passed away in 2001 and there are still times I would love to pick up the phone and talk to her. I'll be thinking of you.