Esteemed Contributor

I think people hoarded pet food. The good news is if they get hungry enough they will eat eggs, bacon a little pancake.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

My Chewy auto ship was also delayed but I finally got it. In the meantime I also ordered cat food from Target. 

Respected Contributor

I had heard on the news this week that pet supplies were being hoarded. Hopefully the pet stores will start putting a limit on the number of items that can be bought at one time. I 

Honored Contributor

@Sushismom I have the same situation with semi-feral cats but I had just gotten food for them.

General FYI 

Pork products are not good for cats which is the reason there is no canned food with it in it. Eggs are good, bacon is not.

Honored Contributor

Petco seems to have a lot of food in stock.  If you order by Saturday, they will deliver on Tuesday.  Orders $35 and over ship free.

Trusted Contributor

I stocked up from Chewy (Love that company!) 3-4 weeks ago. Making sure my baby would be well taken care of was one less thing to worry about.  He has eough food probably for a few months.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Honored Contributor
Cat food
Litter
TP

Everything else, I can wing it. 😉

Fortunately I’m good for awhile on all 3.
Honored Contributor

So stupid to hoard dry pet food.  It does not have real long shelf life unopened.....if everyone just bought it as they needed it, there would be plenty for all.

Respected Contributor

Re: My Grocery Score

[ Edited ]

Have you tried buying dry cat food? I did in mid-March and it took 2 weeks for it to arrive. 

I only bought 2 extra bags for all my kitties (2 indoor only and 8-9 ferals). And telling everyone not to hoard doesn't work. Otherwise, there would be plenty of toilet paper to go around. 

Respected Contributor

I'm in a rural area so I'm hoping pet food isn't a problem.  Now I'm concerned about that.  The cat must have her meals!!!

I agree in that why can't people just buy what they need and not hoard.  It's not like the sky is falling - only the stock market  Woman Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing