Honored Contributor

Re: My GM brought her 28lb dog in a sweater to work today

Those who recall the style of the poster in question are absolutely correct. She or he has had tons of nics. Yes, one was full of just letters, another was Italia something-or- other.

What's odd is that the poster doesn't even try to hide her style of posting.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@Laura14   Same office, different day, different dog.  I must have had a premonition that that was going to happen,  I''ve been doing my part  today to keep it moving. It"s not easy @Laura14, we may need a benefit package or a spa day or something.

Honored Contributor

LOL @Harvard99  I'll put you on the payroll and see what I can do.  The ASPCA should have sponsored this thread by now.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14  LMAO, I just stop laughing!   Eta:  I'm laughing so hard I'm unable to type correctly

Honored Contributor

@Harvard99  If you hear Sarah McLaughlin the next time you open this post, you know we hooked one!  Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Harvard99  If you hear Sarah McLaughlin the next time you open this post, you know we hooked one!  Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

@Laura14  BEST POST OF THE MONTH!

Honored Contributor

@Harvard99  Just trying to keep up...Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Ifeelwicked  Thank you for your sincere and heartfelt apology, you've made my day that much better.  You're a special person to do that, someone who can self reflect and say I'm sorry in a public way, not just in a private setting.  We've all said and done things we regret, myself included. And when we apologize, we don't even know if it will be ignored or rejected and that makes it even harder.

I was bitten by a doberman pit mix and feared dogs for a long, long time. Still fear larger breeds when I don't know the dog. It's like PTSD I guess. Beside you and I, my best friend who fostered dogs, went through the same terrifying experience of being bitten by a nutso dog.  An Akita got her left arm, shoulder and her jaw, and this was in front of/while protecting her 2 small kids. She has lasting damage and pain, it's terrible. Of course I agree with you that all dogs start off cute. It's people who make them bad. 

Sorry, I that took your post as so sarcastic and smug, I just really felt it personally and it totally spiraled from there. Let"s be good forum friends, I'd like nothing more. Thank you again, have a great evening!Heart

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Those who recall the style of the poster in question are absolutely correct. She or he has had tons of nics. Yes, one was full of just letters, another was Italia something-or- other.

What's odd is that the poster doesn't even try to hide her style of posting.

@suzyQ3  Did you mean just numbers?  That one I can imagine....

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

You just can't make my life up. 

BTW, I work at a members only facility with a private restaurant downstairs.  I'm dying for the health inspector to show up.

The dog has barked twice this morning and scared the heck out of me because it's a big dog. The poor thing is locked in her office.  Too bad it's not raining today.  He could have had a free doggie shower courtesy of the leaky roof. 

Nothing but the best around here!  Anyone want a membership?     Smiley Very Happy

@Laura14  LOL!  I think that size dog is considered medium small, but it is substantial.  I have one that is 13-15 and he is a good size.