Honored Contributor

The lost of such a close friend is almost like feeling you have lost a part of your past, the past that you shared together. But she'll always be with you in spirit.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

What a beautiful and loving tribute to your friend. I am sorry for your loss. 

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1  I'm so sorry to hear that your friend passed. Sometimes we are closer to friends than family. They become family because of shared experiences & a special connection.

I lost my childhood BFF 10 years ago after over 42 years of sisterhood.I still miss her every day.You're so lucky to have shared that bond with your friend.She will live in your heart forever.💐

Contributor

@QVCkitty1  So sorry for the loss of your best friend, it is so very hard to loose someone so close to you. She sounded like a terrific person.Keep all your memories of her close to your heart as she watches over you.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 So sorry for the loss of your friend🌹

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

290 Condolences ideas in 2021 | condolences, sympathy quotes, sympathy  messages

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”