Honored Contributor

Listening to Enya right now on YouTube.  I think YouTube is wonderful.  Last night I fell to sleepy listening to Il divo.  Love music.  This is wonderful.  Some great videos to go along with the music too.  

Do you remember her?

Regular Contributor

I just heard one of her songs last nite @qualitygal. Pretty, soft and soothing. 

Respected Contributor
Yes, I remember her music! She has that soothing sound and lovely voice.

I like to listen to electronic music tunes

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for your suggestion.  I've never heard of Enya.  I am looking for a cd to play while drifting off to sleep.  It needs to have the same slow tempo all the way through the cd so that when I am about to fall asleep, it doesn't wake me up with some upbeat, quick,fast paced  music.  I found a cd years ago titled ALONE by Hagood Hardy...no vocal in it, just piano playing .  I play it every night when falling asleep..it's a one of a kind I think because I can't find another cd that has the quiet easy going format all the way through.  If anyone knows of a cd like that, please let me know.  TIA.

Honored Contributor

Some guitar music can be very soothing too.  What fun to sample and see what all is out there for you.

Brooks, and water over rocks, those are soothing sounds to me.  There probably are some CD's that are stated specifically for going to sleep or to sooth.  I've seen some.

Valued Contributor
@sarahpanda you might like Enigma

I have Pure Moods that I’ve been playing every night since the mid 90’s. I’ve burned it so many times because I wore out the original.

There is an Enya song on it that is actually my least favorite song on the CD but I have CDs of hers that I really enjoy.
Trusted Contributor

@hippiechick7897   Thank you so much for the suggestion of Pure Moods.  I've never heard of it before but there sure are a lot of them on Amazon.  I would love to know which one you have that you play every night.  Thank you for your time.