Regular Contributor

Let's not forget that the murdered son also caused the death of a young girl while boating drunk.  He never showed remorse while big daddy rushed to the hospital to orchestrate a defense for his drunk son and instructed the other kids on what to admit/not admit.. He didn't deserve to be murdered, but apparently from talk both sons were entitled, obnoxious people who ran roughshod over those not of their social level.  So glad the poor housekeeper's death is getting a review.  What a vile legacy.

Respected Contributor

Re: Murdaugh Sentence

[ Edited ]

@greenjean1 

I'm not sure, but I think the homicide of the (edited) "out & proud" young man," Stephen Smith's strange murder is being resumed also. Supposed "hit & run" yet he was found with no damages to any vehicles, and his own wounds, incl the deadly wound, didnt match with anything "car" related.

It's prospected that Buster *may* have been involved in that.  What is left to be determined, if, in fact, that case is being resumed.  Some of the police, then, didnt accept it was a "car hit & run."  So, I guess it bothered them enough.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   Alex also stole $$$$ from family members.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

No one really knew this man!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I doubt Buster is innocent and I hope the police thoroughly investigate the death of Stephen Smith. 

Esteemed Contributor

"confessed homosexual" suggests criminality or wrongful behaviour.  I'm sure the poster didn't mean it that way.  But it sounded wrong to me.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

I'm happy Murdaugh got what he derserved.  After the verdict I said to myself I bet his murdered wife and son visit him at night.  The judge thought the same. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Murdaugh Sentence

[ Edited ]

@MoJoV wrote:

"confessed homosexual" suggests criminality or wrongful behaviour.  I'm sure the poster didn't mean it that way.  But it sounded wrong to me.

~~~~~~~~

@MoJoV 

Okay. i understand your attention to my "ill use," "awkward use" of my phrase.  I was trying to portray he wasnt possibly murdered at the "suspicion" or rumor of "homosexual."  He was "loud & proud" of being an outed handsome gay man.

But I understand what a stranger might suggest that my poor choice of wording is awkward.

.  If its okay with you, I'll edit it to say ""out & proud."  Great suggestion.  Thank you.

(Added: 

If there's a more aptly, artfully way of "turning this phrase,"from what what I'm trying to say, pls advise, & I'll glady edit it on my original post)

TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I agree that's the way he was portrayed on the show I watched.  Out and proud  as they say.  And it did seem like Buster Murdaugh's name was mentioned to have something to do with it.  

Valued Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I foresee a fictionalized tv series with a prison inmate who was an attorney, but is now  serving a sentence for murder.  He uses his legal knowledge behind bars to help fellow inmates.  So who should portray the 'jailhouse lawyer'? 

@deepwaterdotter 

How 'bout Alec Baldwin?

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.