Honored Contributor

Re: Multicolor Squirrel, the Giant Malabar in India

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Marp 

Thanks for posting the picture!  Omg, that's amazing.  First I hear about white squirrels, now this beauty.  My regular old brown ones don't look quite so impressive now.

@chrystaltree 

Brown squirrel

Uh... excuse me?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Deblife wrote:

I wonder if it is photoshopped. I've seen vivid animals online and found out they were not real only photoshopped.

@Deblife 

Google it, it does exist and it's not photoshopped.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm sure it was interesting but with no picture and no link; we'll just take your word for it...LOL

Oh I'm sorry you don't know how to look it up for yourself but THANKS for taking time to reply.

Why would look it up when I know the posters who know how to post a picture will do it...LOL   

Well some of us like to do things for ourselves. You can stop now, your reply was a put down because I didn't know how to post a pic & an LOL didn't hide that. I appreciate everyone who took time to look - reply to my thread & @Marp for posting the photo. THANKS!

Valued Contributor

@2blonde   We have a crazy squirrel my husband named Barney.  He lives up at the walnut grove so he's got a lot to eat.  He or she is a big one and loves to play.  Barney likes to see how close I get to him when I'm on the mower before he runs up a tree.  We have the regular brown and grey ones, but this colored one is something I'd love to see.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm sure it was interesting but with no picture and no link; we'll just take your word for it...LOL

Oh I'm sorry you don't know how to look it up for yourself but THANKS for taking time to reply.

Why would look it up when I know the posters who know how to post a picture will do it...LOL   

Well some of us like to do things for ourselves. You can stop now, your reply was a put down because I didn't know how to post a pic & an LOL didn't hide that. I appreciate everyone who took time to look - reply to my thread & @Marp for posting the photo. THANKS!

@kitcat51 

Unfortunately, that's a common thing with 'some' posters, I just ignore their posts.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@kitcat51 I don't know how to post pictures either but I do enjoy the pictures other posters put up.  When I see some people's responses, I just pass right on by because I know it's not unusual for them to have to have a less than kind reply.  

Respected Contributor

That squirrel is beautiful! I can’t wait to see what it wears next season!😃

Honored Contributor

@bootsanne wrote:

@kitcat51 I don't know how to post pictures either but I do enjoy the pictures other posters put up.  When I see some people's responses, I just pass right on by because I know it's not unusual for them to have to have a less than kind reply.  

@bootsanne 

BINGO!

Esteemed Contributor

@Deblife wrote:

I wonder if it is photoshopped. I've seen vivid animals online and found out they were not real only photoshopped.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_giant_squirrel

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

The Giant Malabar looks so unnatural - like our lady friends who dye their hair purple, blue, green, and pink.