Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee   @Kachina624  we got a foot of snow overnight from a storm that was supposed to drop an inch or two...lol..this is my courtyard that had no snow yesterday....DW

026BBE47-8CDA-4A04-8B24-5F06DC7669DE.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman    I'm over it for this year.  Bet you are too.  You can keep it.  Cold and very windy here.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  Yes we are....but yeah yeah we need the water....

My pussywillows are opening...the irises are coming up and hollyhocks...now they are hidden...boooo....DW

Trusted Contributor

I did too. We must live in the same state. Rockies in my back yard.

Trusted Contributor

@sweetee2 ...yep Rockies are my backyard...DW

Honored Contributor

We're getting it tonight in Wisconsin.

Honored Contributor

That's good looking snow for snow cream!!!!

When does spring come in your area? 

Ours is around early April.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG   We can have snow into May or June.  If we are planting tomatoes....we plant the second week in June...I've had tomatoes freeze on the first day of summer...DW

Trusted Contributor

Yikes!

I'm cleaning out things in closets/drawers and was just thinking of moving my boots to the top of the closet.  And thinking if I do, will it snow this week??  And then I see your photo!Woman Tongue   I'm in Delaware by the beaches.

Looks pretty, but so do flowers!

Respected Contributor

@dancingwoman wrote:

@ECBG   We can have snow into May or June.  If we are planting tomatoes....we plant the second week in June...I've had tomatoes freeze on the first day of summer...DW

@dancingwoman Yikes!  I'm in PA. We don't really have snow once May arrives.  It's kinda rare to have more than an inch or so in April. 

I'm reminded of the time we went to Jackson Hole in June. We had shorts on the day before but woke up to 2 inches of snow the next morning.  At a diner I was washing my hands when another lady came in to check her make-up.  I politely asked her, "When does it stop snowing here?"  She stopped what she was doing, stared at me with a knowing smile (looked like she was going to pat me on the head but didn't Smiley Wink ) and then responded, "Honey, it NEVER stops snowing here."  Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

I get the feeling she was going to have fun telling all her friends about how silly the folks from PA are!