Esteemed Contributor

Is what this board moves like when going from one thing to another on here. Whether it's topic to topic, post to another post, checking your notifications, looking at your profile, whatever. Yep, molasses in January.

Honored Contributor

It's fine for me.

That doesn't mean anything - everyone experiences something different here at any given moment. 

Honored Contributor

The only thing (currently) that remains slow for me (and it's slow to the point of uselessness, IMHO), is the Profile page.  But that's been going on forever.

Everything else seems somwhat normal to me.  

Honored Contributor

Funny, I just used that phrase here.  Smiley Very Happy   But not about the board.   I have fairly fast internet (well over 100MBPS), so it's not slow for me.     They do tend to have problems frequently with this website, though, so it's not surprising that it could be slow for some.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl No problems at all for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Molasses In January

[ Edited ]

I visit and post on 3 other boards besides this one and on those 3 I click and bam, everything moves quickly, here not so much. There are days now and then when this one is very responsive but not usually. Maybe it's not fair to judge by the speed of the other boards. Perhaps this one is normal and the others are just faster than most for some reason thus I shouldn't compare.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Is what this board moves like when going from one thing to another on here. Whether it's topic to topic, post to another post, checking your notifications, looking at your profile, whatever. Yep, molasses in January.

I have to agree. I thought it was just me at first. 

Honored Contributor

There is always some kind of wonkiness on this board.  It sort of changes form day to day.  One day it's slow, one day weird messages pop up, one day there are no notifications, etc.  You never know...