Super Contributor

Re: @Moderators, I Sincerely Apologize

[ Edited ]

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

@noodleann, thank you so much for your kind words!

BTW, I crowed about you M Asam Reservatrol finding on the beauty thread several times-lIke wanna try til!

@Not to be superficial, but @noodleann, we have had more serious conversation about serious topics.

I know I have never met you in person, but you are important to me.

By what you said here- you just boosted me and my spirits.

My QVC community means so much to me.

@Luv ya @noodleann!

Hugs galore,

Poodlepet2

@Poodlepet2

I don't see any posts directed to you on this thread from @noodleann. Until after this post of yours.

Did this thread get edited by the Mods as well? So now there's more missing posts?

It never ends........

Esteemed Contributor

Kudos to you for apologizing for whatever you did.  It takes a big person to do that.  I have no idea what you said that caused a problem but the main thing is that you knew it was wrong and apologized.

No one here is perfect, people make mistakes and hopefully learn something from it.  As one poster said, it couldn't have been too bad, you are still here.  Glad the Mods decided to let you stay, looking forward to more of your posts. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@blueluna wrote:

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

@noodleann, thank you so much for your kind words!

BTW, I crowed about you M Asam Reservatrol finding on the beauty thread several times-lIke wanna try til!

@Not to be superficial, but @noodleann, we have had more serious conversation about serious topics.

I know I have never met you in person, but you are important to me.

By what you said here- you just boosted me and my spirits.

My QVC community means so much to me.

@Luv ya @noodleann!

Hugs galore,

Poodlepet2

@Poodlepet2

I don't see any posts directed to you on this thread from @noodleann. Until after this post of yours.

Did this thread get edited by the Mods as well? So now there's more missing posts?

It never ends........

You want to know something, @blueluna? I had a long, supportive post written, discussing warning signs when a thread is going south (the hallmark being 5+ posts preceding a one-line riposte that keeps the squabble going), but I decided against posting and closed the browser.

I don't know whether @Poodlepet2 mistook me for someone else, but because I had posted positively in my head, I went with her response.

Nothing of mine was deleted. I'm still trying to figure out what makes a post "unnecessary" to the mods (another thread). That's truly a puzzler.

Honored Contributor

the post was probably deemed "unnecessary" because it was an inappropriate post at the most inappropriate time.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I saw nothing offensive in your post @Poodlepet2.  Sometimes you need a little comedic relief when things look so bad.  It like making fun of yourself just to get a smile out of someone.

I had gone in search of something to add to it and it was gone when I returned.  Hang in there sweetie. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

It sounds like I missed a great post @Poodlepet2

You're heart is in the right place so I doubt the moderators are worried about you. 😊

Esteemed Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

Three threads were closed and deleted Wed. due to bickering. It never ends. Smiley Sad 

And I missed it...again!  Darn!!! Woman Wink

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse, look up Yard Dog Charlie, Chuckredden on YouTube....all I'm gonna say, songs about Florida! 

It was probably deemed in poor taste-this is a life threatening situation....but I love comedy and music....for everything we are going through, it made me laugh for a minute.

We are going to have hard times ahead....and if we make it through this, I want to look for any opportunity to laugh again.

Hugs, love and laughter,

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

@GenXmuse, look up Yard Dog Charlie, Chuckredden on YouTube....all I'm gonna say, songs about Florida! 

It was probably deemed in poor taste-this is a life threatening situation....but I love comedy and music....for everything we are going through, it made me laugh for a minute.

We are going to have hard times ahead....and if we make it through this, I want to look for any opportunity to laugh again.

Hugs, love and laughter,

Poodlepet2

Lol! I understand. No harm done. 😀

Respected Contributor

@Poodlepet2 I always enjoy your input. I am sure you had good intentions. Sometimes things just go awry. Take care.