Respected Contributor

Re: @Moderators, I Sincerely Apologize

@YorkieonmyPillow , I did post silly songs on YouTube-trying to make light- In these impossible situations-you have to try-some kind of stupid humor...just me...we have a serious situation here..ugly...Mods are doing their jobs. I don't want to offend antibody. This community means so much to me.

I appreciate  QVC for making sane boards accessible-who want to deal with dirt?

I was wrong-I really was.

Hugs,

Poodlepet2

Esteemed Contributor

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

I am so sorry-I know what I wrote violated standards.....sheer state of panic...please don't  ban me-promise I will not use symbols for naughty words or try to inject gallows humor.

I appreciate all that you do and controlling harsh words and shear madness such as what we went through in December.

I need this community more than ever and appreciate QVC for making these forums available.

I always have.....

I will try to think before I write, sincerely sorry-and my deepest apologies to anyone offended.

Hugs,

Poodlepet2

@Poodlepet2- Hi, I have no idea what you posted but apparently it wasn't too terrible because you're still here!

I think we've all gotten into a little trouble every now and then. I've been here 16 years and I've had my share. But, the moderators seem really nice here, and I'm sure they understand that sometimes we need to blow our top!

Take care and enjoy your weekend.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Poodlepet2,  I didn't see the post...  but whatever the case it takes someone with admirable character to apologize and start fresh.    Apologies are transformative.  image.gif People are going through unbelievably difficult times, some of which we know about and others we aren't aware of, so nerves can be on edge.  

We're all human and we make mistakes.     There's a saying (paraphrasing) that grace means that the mistakes we've made transform into purpose and new paths.   We need to "view ourselves with kindsight," I believe, so don't be so hard on yourself -- okay?    I think you're a lovely person, and I enjoy and appreciate your posts and your presence here.  

Hearts

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Catwhisperer wrote:

Three threads were closed and deleted Wed. due to bickering. It never ends. Smiley Sad 

@catwhisperer,  Sorry to hear about troublesome discussions, but glad to see you here.❤️    It's frustrating to participate in a conversation and then see it vaporize.   Part of the process here, and I've come to see posts as ephemeral...  hope it doesn't get you down.   Take care.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

Three threads were closed and deleted Wed. due to bickering. It never ends. Smiley Sad 

@catwhisperer,  Sorry to hear about troublesome discussions, but glad to see you here.❤️    It's frustrating to participate in a conversation and then see it vaporize.   Part of the process here, and I've come to see posts as ephemeral...  hope it doesn't get you down.   Take care.

@dooBdoo wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

@dooBdoo...one of them was the one where we were having a perfectly fine discussion until two posters decided to fight and argue until the whole thread was deleted. I'm tired of it. Smiley Sad 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Catwhisperer wrote:

dooBdoo wrote:

Catwhisperer wrote:

@Catwhisperer,  Sorry to hear about troublesome discussions, but glad to see you here.❤️    It's frustrating to participate in a conversation and then see it vaporize.   Part of the process here, and I've come to see posts as ephemeral...  hope it doesn't get you down.   Take care. 

@dooBdoo...one of them was the one where we were having a perfectly fine discussion until two posters decided to fight and argue until the whole thread was deleted. I'm tired of it. Smiley Sad 

That's a shame.    I used to get caught up in back-and-forth debates and finally I realized it's not a great idea -- at least for me, especially if we seem to be caught in a loop, or "right-fighting," and not making any progress.   It burns up what could've been positive energy and often all parties walk away feeling sad, disappointed, with nothing resolved.    I think it helps to state our case but then move on if others are trying to poke and prod (I don't know if that was the case, by the way -- just talking in generalities).    If it seems a person or people are derailing a thread sometimes the discussion can be rescued if others will ignore and go back on topic.   Not always, though.   I hope you hang around, my friend -- you're important to me and to many others, too.

(((@catwhisperer)))

cat hearts gif

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I can't wait for Christmas !

hardy har har

(this post has been removed, inappropriate)   LOL

1Animation15susy.gif

Wow, Susy, great tongue. 

I mean that literally, of course. Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

@noodleann, thank you so much for your kind words!

BTW, I crowed about you M Asam Reservatrol finding on the beauty thread several times-lIke wanna try til!

Not to be superficial, but @noodleann, we have had more serious conversation about serious topics.

I know I have never met you in person, but you are important to me.

By what you said here- you just boosted me and my spirits.

My QVC community means so much to me.

Luv ya @noodleann!

Hugs galore,

Poodlepet2

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Poodlepet2, I'm sorry you were agonizing over something I didn't read, but your OP speaks volume to your substance. I think folks are really stressed because of the terrible events unfolding, especially since we're pretty much helpless to do anything but wait. I'm seeing lots of sniping on threads by people who normally wouldn't snap at each other, so please give yourself some slack.

On a parallel note, I was surprised to see for the first time a deletion explanation citing a post as "unnecessary." That stopped me cold, because I think that would apply to 99.9% of everything I post here, but it's also 99.9% of what I enjoy reading.

I'm glad you're here, @Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@Poodlepet2, I'm sorry you were agonizing over something I didn't read, but your OP speaks volume to your substance. I think folks are really stressed because of the terrible events unfolding, especially since we're pretty much helpless to do anything but wait. I'm seeing lots of sniping on threads by people who normally wouldn't snap at each other, so please give yourself some slack.

On a parallel note, I was surprised to see for the first time a deletion explanation citing a post as "unnecessary." That stopped me cold, because I think that would apply to 99.9% of everything I post here, but it's also 99.9% of what I enjoy reading.

I'm glad you're here, @Poodlepet2

That *unnecessary* had me wondering, too.

We're all on edge...