Honored Contributor

There is something wrong with the review section.  I've entered a review 3 times and it kicks it out, removes the stars I gave the item and says I must add a value for that section.  Every time I add the stars, it removes them and won't take my review.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Good morning @Kachina624!  I have had this problem in the past with my ipad.  It doesn't recognize the stars I've given, and so when I click submit, it tells me I need to assign the review a star value first.  Maddening!  But if I give it some time, it usually corrects itself, or I move to my laptop to post the review.   I must say though, for a multi billion dollar corporation, the Q sure does have one of the glitchiest (word?) websites I've ever experienced.  Grimacing Face

Honored Contributor

@AliJoi5

I agree with you, you'd think a multi-billion $$ company selling in several different countries, would have the best IT Team that money could buy!

Not so.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I periodically have data entry problems on my iPad, on a variety of sites, mot just QVC. Not all sites play well with all browsers. I usually use Chrome, and when I have funky weird issues filling something out online it usually works fine if I start over using Safari.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies.  I was finally able to enter my review.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Well, the issue with some browsers on iPad still exists. I didn't follow my own suggestion 😬 and entered a longish review - which would not "take" and which I could not cut and paste to just move to another browser either. It was a 4-5 star review which I'm not going to bother to attempt to recreate. Oh, well.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I'd much rather that this be the glitch I encounter than having to chance my nic from Pearlee  - which it had been for years and years - to Pearley which I don't like nearly as well.  Smiley Sad