Esteemed Contributor

I have been trying for 2 weeks to locate my order.  I placed an order on 5/26 and it shipped right away.  The last tracking info states package was received at LV PO on 5/28.  There is no further info.  I have tried the automated system, I have emailed customer service directly 3 times, and, still no answer.  I have called numerous times only to be redirected to the automated system.  I assume the package is lost somewhere.  At this point, I would appreciate that you cancel both items and issue a full refund.  I am counting on a moderator for help.  Thank you in advance.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r    Send the mods an email at  qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. and include your order numbers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Still no response from anyone in any dept at QVC.   I am awaiting a return call from the Post Office where the package last tracked.   At least I spoke with an actual person who promised to call back within 30 minutes.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, according to the post office, they can't locate the package.  Shocker!!!

And, still no reply from QVC....any dept.

Respected Contributor

@grandma r If you paid with a credit card, you should file an item not received dispute with them.  They will give you a temporary credit and resolve it with QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo. Thank you.  I didn't know that.