Esteemed Contributor

Brittany, I am fine with the negative posts on my thread.  Lets other read and learn about others views and comments.  We are the ones that have to deal with the issues at hand.  We desire to make the best decisions even in the light of dealing with a difficult person and their desires.  Please don't remove the posts you find offensive. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

That would mean breaking the forum rules.  The monitors wouldn't be able to keep track of those that want the rules enforced versus those that don't.

Esteemed Contributor

If not for posters reporting them Brittany may not know.  Ask your fellow posters to refrain from reporting them.

Keepin' it real.
Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Thread has become off topic and also is now referencing a deleted thread. Sorry!

Honored Contributor

You're lucky this thread is still here and hasn't been removed for "challenging moderation."

Honored Contributor

I really like to hear everyone's opinion and that includes the good,bad and ugly.I just don't appreciatr crude.I am able to take the insults with the compliments.If you can't handle opposition in this world you will be unhappy.I like to hear all sides of the topic whether I agree or not so that I understand more points of view.

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

I really like to hear everyone's opinion and that includes the good,bad and ugly.I just don't appreciatr crude.I am able to take the insults with the compliments.If you can't handle opposition in this world you will be unhappy.I like to hear all sides of the topic whether I agree or not so that I understand more points of view.

Ditto!  I believe this as well!

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

When you start your own community and interaction board and can control it send us the link.

Honored Contributor

Because we are unique individuals, something that bothers one of us terribly may bother another of us very little. Moderating in diversity is a VERY tough job!