Frequent Contributor

I'm impressed with the Q models.  The all look so beautiful, happy, and looking so good in items they are showing us.  I do like getting to know their personalities a little. 

There is a new brightness about them lately and I'm enjoying seeing them

Respected Contributor

Re: Models Looking Great!

[ Edited ]

The models always do a nice job, happy smiles, show the clothing well. They seem to be enjoying their work.  The only thing I've noticed a time or two is that sometimes their long hair cover the collar, hood of an item, and I'd like a better look.  I always do like to see the clothing on the models because they do a better job than the host or person showing the item remotely.  

Besides the garment being shown, it's nice to see how certain colors look on the hair and complexion of the models.  I think they generally do a good job of choosing flattering colors for the models.

Trusted Contributor

I've always thought the models appeared bright and cheerful, very pleasant. The fairly newer models I don't know as well since I don't watch QVC as much. They have added so many plus size models and rarely have a petite smaller model so the appearance of them in apparel is not really helping me determine my size. It's really not that big of a deal though as I rely mostly on the garment measurements. 

I do like a little interaction with them though. Nice to see their personalities. 

Honored Contributor

I don't remember the models ever looking sad and unhappy.  They stylists have always done a great job dressing them.  

Honored Contributor

I don't think I've seen the models not looking pleasant, but I don't think QVC stylists usually dress them in colors and outfits that are always flattering.

It appears Katia might have some say in what she wears because it looks like she chooses some of the outfits and colors and accessorizes them whereas the other models don't. 

Carolyn did a good job on Denim & Co matching outfits this morning.  Why aren't the models wearing them.  QVC would sell more. 

Respected Contributor

@Happy Smile wrote:

I'm impressed with the Q models.  The all look so beautiful, happy, and looking so good in items they are showing us.  I do like getting to know their personalities a little. 

There is a new brightness about them lately and I'm enjoying seeing them

@Happy Smile   Yes, they all look beautiful.  All shapes and sizes.  And what really makes them, or anyone really, shine is a nice smile.  That really can make a look.  All the makeup in the world can't top a smiling face.  Nice to see them.  💌

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

Jackie looks wonderful.

Honored Contributor

Isn't there a song titled 'Smile' ?

Funny how songs just pop into my mind when someone mentions something......

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They should consider asking Katia to style the models once in awhile. I've suggested this before. She has a flair for it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@meem120 wrote:

Jackie looks wonderful.

@meem120 

Jackie beams and no matter how tacky the stylists dress her, she remains happy and no matter which host she works with, even the ones who ignore her as if she did not exist, she seems happy and pleased with everything.  I read once from some of her peers that she is indeed that pleasant all the time.

I have seen them put a size-2 model in a black dress and they would put Jackie in something cream or tan colored that was two sizes too small and yet she remained happy and cheerful.