Valued Contributor

i don't know how old she is, but the African-American model Stacey is drop-dead gorgeous.  She seems never to age.  I know she's been at Q modeling for years.  She is AMAZING!

Honored Contributor

I totally agree @Kardi  Stacey seems like such a lovely person as well.  She also acts -- she was in House of Cards, season 4.  It was a bit part playing one of the White House core reporters asking the president, Kevin Spacey, a question. 

Respected Contributor

she's gorgeous!

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree -- she is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Respected Contributor

She could be a twin sister to a TV person we have here in Arizona.  Both gorgeous women. 

Honored Contributor

Can't figure out who this is. Going to pay special attention to the names of the models so I can see what Stacey looks like. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Model Stacey

[ Edited ]
stacy.PNG
@World Traveler wrote:

Can't figure out who this is. Going to pay special attention to the names of the models so I can see what Stacey looks like. Smiley Happy

Stacy is lovely!  Super short hair and looks like Hally Berry.

Honored Contributor

I saw Stacy in a few TV commercials, I think she is a beauty and love to see her showing makeup and skin care. I think she and Monica are too tall to model the clothes the Q offers, the fashions always look too short for them.

Esteemed Contributor

Stacey has a beautiful face. I've seen her model wigs and she looks beautiful in every color. Those high cheek bones; she might be the prettiest model at the Q. 

Honored Contributor

@RedConvertibleGirl wrote:
stacy.PNG
@World Traveler wrote:

Stacy is lovely!  Super short hair and looks like Hally Berry.

@RainyDayGal Oh, yes, I agree. Beautiful. Thanks for posting the picture. Heart