Respected Contributor

Re: Missing University of Utah Student

Sugar Daddy is nothing more than modern day pimping and prostitution.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

lulu1,

It isn't pretty, no matter how you describe her activity. 

Adding this:

Most likely her family did not know about her extracurricular activity.  They are being trampled emotionally in two ways now.  The loss of her to death (which is the probable outcome of the investigation, I am afraid to say) and the loss of their idea of her.  Crushing. 

Respected Contributor

An arrest has been made in Mackensies disapperance, news confrence coming in a few minutes.   Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Well, Harris Faulkner just said that this guy (I suppose) had lots of women in and out of his residence, according to reports from neighbors. 

Honored Contributor

A minute warning now for the news conference.

Judging from the request for a contractor to build a hidden, sound-proof room with hooks, he sounds like a person interested in S/M.  

Thank you, 50 Shades.  (By the way, I have seen only the first one of those movies.  Yuck!)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Shattering news.  So sorry for her parents and friends.  Such news brings tears to the eyes and pain to the heart.

Oh my heavens, I hope what the Salt Lake City Police Chief said he hopes, that they prevent something like this from ever happening again. 

Honored Contributor

Terrible, terrible news.

Salt Lake City Police Chief Mike Brown said Ayoola 'AJ' Ajayi was placed in police custody Friday and will be charged with aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping and desecration of human remains in the death of 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueck.

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/missing-college-student-housekeeper-says-cameras-were-everywhere-in-p...

Honored Contributor

I suspect this person (and perhaps those belonging to his interest group) may have been plotting to set up some sort of sex-trafficking business -- not just something for them and them alone.

Something went terribly wrong in the late Ms. Lueck's assessment of what she thought she was getting into/meeting up with.  That is what I think.

Honored Contributor

They never think something bad could happen to them, she should had  more sense.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Found charred female remains and articles belonging to her burned in the yard.  She is dead and he has been arrested according to the web site for Fox News.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."