Valued Contributor

I just realized I haven't seen Albany or the new girl Elise on air in ages. Anyone know what happened to these two?

Respected Contributor

Albany left several months ago to spend more time with her family. Don't know if she is involved with another career.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Missing Show Hosts

[ Edited ]

Albany has "LEFT THE BUILDING" in her smooth, Elvis like voice, I heard.

Elise, I believe, is on the "Beauty Q"  channel with Alberti, but can't say for sure.

Honored Contributor

Last I heard Albany is now working for Nick Chavez or whatever is name is for the hair products.  Also saw on a thread she had gone to Australia for the job.  Who knows but exit was quick and a while back.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

Re: Missing Show Hosts

[ Edited ]

Funny when a man in Washington DC leaves to spend time with the family, that is usually code for affair with another woman. Lol.

I liked Albany, fun, sense of humor. Not phony.

Honored Contributor

albany was on an australian shopping channel recently representing nick chavez products. you can find videos of her on their website.

elise has been on the new q beauty channel frequently.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Albany WAS funny, I'm sorry she left. Elise is on the Beauty Q?  What is that, Q Plus?  Q Plus is not among the 10,000 channels I get. 

Spoiler

Contributor

Albaney's photo is still on the QVC host photo page, but Elyse's is not and I know she was just on the other day and I haven't seen Albaney in months. Who really knows???

Honored Contributor

@lessismsore wrote:

Albaney's photo is still on the QVC host photo page, but Elyse's is not and I know she was just on the other day and I haven't seen Albaney in months. Who really knows???

It's the other way around.  Albany's photo is gone and Elyse's is still there.

Honored Contributor

@Raider Fan wrote:

Albany WAS funny, I'm sorry she left. Elise is on the Beauty Q?  What is that, Q Plus?  Q Plus is not among the 10,000 channels I get. 

Spoiler

Q Plus is different than Beauty IQ.  QVC has 3 channels now.  Regular QVC, Q+ and Beauty IQ.

Elyse is on Beauty IQ with Alberti. 

Very few people get Beauty IQ I think.