Trusted Contributor

Missed it ....what about Model Brenda

I came in at the end, what WAS the announcement about Brenda in the Susan Graver 9:00 evening show in Today, Sunday?

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
QVC Customer Care

Re: Missed it ....what about Model Brenda

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Frequent Contributor

I missed it too.  Could someone please tell us what the news was?

Honored Contributor

Awwww.......Brenda always seems so sweet!Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Hope someone can share what the announcement is about Brenda. I tried to find out, made it through 2 video presentations but can't do anymore...the talking over each other is ridiculous. 

Trusted Contributor

Very difficult show to watch because everyone was talking at the same time.  We've been down this road before and QVC does nothing about it.  I turned it off and watched something else.  Not sure what announcement was.

Esteemed Contributor

Brenda is so pretty.  She models the clothes very well too.  I did not hear the announcement, but don't want to speculate.  Normally the constant talking and interrupting by SG does not bother me.  But it seems lately she has been much worse. I saw her with Jayne Brown the other day, and Jayne seemed a bit annoyed.  I know I would be if I was trying to get the information out there and someone was spouting their usual nonsense while I was talking.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I saw part of that exchange.  I couldn't tell if they were telling her she WAS missed (as in she had been gone for her wedding, honeymoon, etc.) and they were glad she was back, or if they were saying she WOULD be missed (as in she had just announced that she was quitting).  I'm not sure why responses about this would get deleted.  I see that a few responses above mine were deleted by the mods.  Oh well.  If anyone knows, post it soon so I can see it before it unnecessarily goes away.