Respected Contributor

Happy 91 st Birthday Mom !  I know you are dancing with the angels in heaven, enjoy your birthday !  Although Covid took you from us in 2020, we know you are in a better place. So from your 8 children, 30 grandchildren and many many great grandchildren we miss you and send our love.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss @Goodie2shoes  It is so hard to lose people we love, and even harder during that period of covid. Bless you and your family. 
Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes  I too understand your pain for the difficult loss.  I say a special prayer for my momma on her birthday, mothers day, Easter Thanksgiving or even at Christmas.  

DEAR LORD< Give my momma a kiss on the cheek and tell her it is from me and that I love her and miss her terribly!  It never goes away, we just cope   Hope in spite of it all, you have a wonderful holiday with your family.

Valued Contributor
Happy birthday to your mom in Heaven. God bless her 🙏🏻.

I miss mine too, every minute of every day. I couldn’t have asked for a better mama. 🙏🏻♥️
Esteemed Contributor

@Goodie2shoes 

You and so many on these forums have lost a parent, or parents. I doubt there are very many of them that do not remember their parent's birthdays every year after they have died. Yours being recent I think is more vivid because not much time has lapsed.

I can speak only from my experience and perspective in that regard. My mothers birthday birthday I still remember each year. It however to me is not as vivid as was the day on which she died, which was on February 14th. 

I join you in sending your birthday wishes to your Mom. ❤

hckynut 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

Re: Miss You Mom !!

[ Edited ]

My sister and I always remember our parent's birthdays and we always make their favorite dinners for ourselves..We talk on the phone having that special dinner and talk about the good times..They are both gone for almost 20 yrs.

Happy birthday to your Mom!

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes  I'm so sorry for your loss, I lost my mother in 2020 also and miss her terribly. I know your mother is celebrating with all her friends  and family that reside in heaven with her. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. My mom was my Rock! She is truly missed by us all and typing this post was just my way of remembering on this special day just how special she was to our family.  

Honored Contributor

Awww how sweet to mention your dear mother on her birthday.

I can't imagine what it's like, but in a way I can as there is someone who has been gone 31 years (great aunt) who I still miss and think about and talk about constantly. 

I have to give her honorable mention to right here-- right now.Heart

Super Contributor
When we love it is eternal.