Honored Contributor

Re: Miss USA 2019 commits suicide

it is so very sad and tragic.......and her last social media post was today on instagram.....  “May this day bring you rest and peace.”

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I just heard this on the 10:00 news tonight. How absolutely tragic. I didn't know this person, but still, I hate to hear that any person commits suicide. My prayers are with her family. 

Esteemed Contributor

@aj1980 wrote:
Former Miss USA Cheslie Kryst jumped from her condo in Manhattan to her death

I read a blurb about someone falling to their death in Manhattan.  Didn't read enough to realize it was her....

So many young people are dying.  Way too many are dying by suicide.  Heaven help us.  Too young, so much lost.  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

I saw her death pop up in the news and it is such a shocker. I remember when she was crowned and my immediate thought then was the same as it is now - what a gorgeous young lady.

Honored Contributor

Sad.  What a stunningly beautiful, intelligent, talented person.  Just tragic.  My heart goes out to her friends and family, also those of the thousands and thousands of people suffering as well at this  very moment.  
somewhere today there is  a human who suffered and died by suicide, we just didn't  hear about it.   In this day and age mental health issues need to be brought to the front human services.  So many people waiting for help, or just cant find relief from the inner  pain.    sad.  

Valued Contributor

This is such a shame! To see and hear her, she seemed so happy and cheerful. Sometimes we never know what’s really going on inside someone. God bless her. 🙏🏻♥️🌹
Honored Contributor

So sad and such a challenge for family and friiends....my condolences.

Honored Contributor

I read she was a 30 year old attorney and a host on Extra.  A very beautiful lady.  So tragic.

Trusted Contributor

Very sad indeed, may she rest in eternal peace now.  Condolences to her family and friends.

Super Contributor

I can't understand it

Cheslie.jpg