Honored Contributor

Re: Might have been un-hearted

"OMG! Now I suppose we have a lot of broken hearts running around here too! LOL

mm"

Too funny!  Smiley LOL

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it included a mean post that was removed

Respected Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

I have fewer hearts this afternoon than I did yesterday.  If I had been un-hearted, would I be notified?  Just curious. 

hearts do go away if a thread is removed or your post is removed. If someone unhearts you, I do not know if there is a notification. I guess someone can heart this post & unheart it and let me know - I can tell you if it notifies me.
If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe some of the fuss and questions about hearts could be resolved if a poster's total heart count was included with their nic information beneath their avatar.  Other boards do this.  Well, maybe not hearts but tallies of accumulated likes.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Aren't hearts good for discounts on QVC merchandise?  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr

I answered you somewhere here as to how to locate your posts. Look among your notifications for where I posted (I forget the thread I posted the link to your posts so you could bookmark it).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@ValuSkr

I answered you somewhere here as to how to locate your posts. Look among your notifications for where I posted (I forget the thread I posted the link to your posts so you could bookmark it).

Thanks for this, JJM.  My "Notifications" led me to you ("JustJazzMom mentioned you") but all my other notifications so far have been hearts.  So I still can't find replies.  It's very frustrating.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@ValuSkr

Thanks for this, JJM.  My "Notifications" led me to you ("JustJazzMom mentioned you") but all my other notifications so far have been hearts.  So I still can't find replies.  It's very frustrating.

If you are trying to find your posting history bookmark this link.  It is continually updated.  http://community.qvc.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/166346

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr

Found the post: on the Gotta Hand it to you Q thread (among my bookmarked posts)

"

@ValuSkr

To find all your posts you ever were on:

Go to search forums and blogs and instead of Community search under Users.

Type in your name and at the bottom of the page is a thought bubble with your posts. Click on the numbers next to that and see all your posts. I suggest bookmarking it.

Example:http://community.qvc.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=Valuskr"

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Maybe some of the fuss and questions about hearts could be resolved if a poster's total heart count was included with their nic information beneath their avatar.  Other boards do this.  Well, maybe not hearts but tallies of accumulated likes.

Hi Marp... Actually, all anyone has to do is click on a poster's nic, and on the page it takes you to it has date registered, etc. and Total Hearts Received.  Discovered that by accident the other day.  I've discovered a lot on this board purely by accident while trying to figure out something else!