Super Contributor
@Miss Pepsi — I gave you a heart ❤️ on the prior post about “annoying phrases” but was unable to post a comment. I am so sorry for the loss of your husband and friends. I pray for anyone that has died or is sick with Covid, their loved ones, and all medical personnel and researchers. I hope that others will do the same and be mindful of you and others in their sorrow. God bless and comfort you. LadyAlice
Honored Contributor

Count me in, too. @LadyAlice, Thank goodness for those who remind us just what this virus has, is, and will do to people all over the world.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Re: Message to MissPepsi

[ Edited ]

Thank you LadyAlice and SuzyQ3 perhaps I was a bit harsh  But on September 10, I lost the love of my life and while we had 40 wonderful years together, I miss him every second of every day.  Today was almost paralyzing, so my patience has worn thin.  My heart hurts in a way I never dreamed imaginable.  

Again, I appreciate your kind words, they mean so much.  

Keep those you love close!

Honored Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

Thank you LadyAlice and SuzyQ3 perhaps I was a bit harsh  But on September 10, I lost the love of my life and while we had 40 wonderful years together, I miss him every second of every day.  Today was almost paralyzing, so my patience has worn thin.  My heart hurts in a way I never dreamed imaginable.  

@Miss Pepsi 

You are not alone.  💔

My sincere sympathies on the loss of your husband.  ❤️

My experience is that while it doesn't necessarily get any easier, you do get used to it.  Take care.🙏

Honored Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

@Miss Pepsi  - You were not at all harsh.  I am also so very sorry for your loss.  Wish I had the right words to say.  Take care and hoping your heart heals.

Respected Contributor

@Miss Pepsi   so sorry for your loss.  Took me till 55 to find the love of my life, so I can’t imagine losing the love of your life after 40 years.  Take care.  Thinking of you!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Trusted Contributor

I just want to again say Thank you to everyone for your kind words, and your prayers.  I need them because honestly I don't know how I am going to get through this.  I know I just have too but yikes.

A little devine intervention here Love of my Life would be good.