Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Message from plaid pants

[ Edited ]

Please pass on my deepest, warmest, heartfelt condolences over the death of Plaid Pants father.  I thank her father for his military service during WWII, may he rest in peace.

She is  missed here on the boards.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

Please give Plaid Pants my condolences.  I remember her posting about her father. 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Reading this brought tears to my eyes.   Thank you for sharing this with us, @spumoni99.   You are a good friend.   My beloved father passed away when I was 17, it was incomprehensible...  and indescribably hard to let him go.    (((@Plaid Pants2))),  my heart goes out to you.❤️    You let us into your life with your descriptive and often emotional posts, we felt and feel the poignant journey, and now I hope you'll be sure to take good care of yourself.   Even though we can't post with you, I hope you can know and feel that we still are here to support you.    May your dear father, honorable soldier and courageous warrior, rest in gentle peace.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Respected Contributor

I'm sorry to hear the news that you have lost your father.

Honored Contributor

When I saw how frail Bob Dole was at a recent funeral, I thought how few WWII vets there are getting to be.

Super Contributor

Heart

My condolences.Thank you for your post @spumoni99. Please let us know how PlaidPants is doing.

IMG_0987.JPG