Super Contributor

Hello Everyone!  Been so long since I've checked together. I hope everyone is doing well.   I'm an old poster from years ago. I just lost interest in posting but I do check in every now and then.

Everything is well here, been married to the new man for 3 years now.....it's great!   Max is 9 years old now and still the light of my life.  He's still my own grandchild however my step daughter is expecting in February.

Well back to work I must go. May you all have a healthy and safe blessed Holiday

Max

Honored Contributor

@SweetWood Max wrote:

Hello Everyone!  Been so long since I've checked together. I hope everyone is doing well.   I'm an old poster from years ago. I just lost interest in posting but I do check in every now and then.

Everything is well here, been married to the new man for 3 years now.....it's great!   Max is 9 years old now and still the light of my life.  He's still my own grandchild however my step daughter is expecting in February.

Well back to work I must go. May you all have a healthy and safe blessed Holiday

Max

@SweetWood Max........Yes, it has been a very long time since you were last here.  But good to hear from you again.  Sounds like all is going well with you.  Are you still in the medical field????

Hard to believe Max is 9.  Remember when he was just a little tyke......  You have 3 years under your belt with your new man.  Glad for you that it is going well.  Nothing better than happiness.

Hope you have a blessed Christmas and a wonderful and healthy new year.  Take care.

Super Contributor

How's your health ShowMe? I think of you often!  Yes, in a sense I'm still in medical field, I work for insurance company in the authorizations dept.  I obtain all the info and process authorizations if its deemed fit. 

Yes we lived in sin for 2 years before we tied the knot!  Smiley Happy  Looking forward to retiring when I"m 60, thats another 6 years away!   Husband will retire at 60 also since he works for the government.   

How is your sister Showme?   Does she visit often?   How is your cat?

max

Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas @SweetWood Max  Good to see you :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

Hey Birdmama    Merry Christmas to you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Merry Christmas

[ Edited ]

@SweetWood Max wrote:

How's your health ShowMe? I think of you often!  Yes, in a sense I'm still in medical field, I work for insurance company in the authorizations dept.  I obtain all the info and process authorizations if its deemed fit. 

Yes we lived in sin for 2 years before we tied the knot!  Smiley Happy  Looking forward to retiring when I"m 60, thats another 6 years away!   Husband will retire at 60 also since he works for the government.   

How is your sister Showme?   Does she visit often?   How is your cat?

max

@SweetWood Max......Oh, I'm hanging in there.  It has been pretty rough this year.  Had to have radiation treatments which really took a lot out of me.  And, have lost a lot of weight.  Had to replenish my wardrobe.....  Went from some 2X and am now down to some mediums.  Everything from undies to coats.  And my hair is almost all white now.  Right now I'm not getting any treatments.....so sort of in limbo.  See my oncologist on 1/20....then we will figure out what will happen next.  

My sister celebrated her 81st birthday this past Sunday.  For now we are neither one doing any traveling.  I know I couldn't do it, and I think she is better off staying down in San Antonio.  

Mr. Lucky is doing just fine.  He is fantastic company for me, and is so funny.  Loves his toys.  He has gotten to be quite a beautiful cat, big (but not fat)....just a big boy.  

Those 6 years will go by pretty fast.  Well, when you are both retired, think of all the fun you will have traveling, etc.  So, you are one of those that says yes or no to treatments.  Imagine with the changes in insurance coverage, that is quite a task.  Glad it's you, and not me.  

So good chatting with you today.  Don't stay away so long.  

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome back. Just in time for the holidays. I took a few years break in 2015 - just because. Glad I came back but also felt good about the break. Take care.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau