Esteemed Contributor

I won't get a chance to get on later tonight because of our family dinner but I just wanted to wish each and every one of you a lovely holiday!

It has been so nice to get to know you over the years and chat and exchange ideas. Even though many times we don't see eye to eye and even argue, I just want you to know that I have enjoyed it here more than I can say. You have kept me company during some of my worst health crisises and even if we argued, that kept my mind off of it for a while and didn't let me feel sorry for myself! 

I have learned so much here from all of you and changed my mind many times on subjects I never thought I would. 

Please, everyone enjoy this holiday and who ever you spend it with. Merry Christmas!!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

And a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too @Irshgrl31201 and your lovely family!

And to all that post on this board I wish the very same and look forward to posting with you next year . . . be safe my friends and enjoy! Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Merry Christmas!!

[ Edited ]

Hi, @Irshgrl31201! Thanks for this thread and for sharing such wonderful sentiments.  It's been such a joy and pleasure to post with you over the years, and I hope we get the chance to continue for a long time to come!Heart

I want to add part of what I posted elsewhere, on our dear @ShowMe's thread, because it applies to everyone here.

We find ourselves at Christmas Eve 2015.  Surely, a season that can't go unnoticed no matter who we are, what celebrations we observe, or how we feel about the holidays.  And with it comes the close of another year and our thoughts inevitably go to all that's happened in the last 12 months.

There have been events which brought us joy, excitement, and satisfaction... and those which caused sadness, worry, and maybe even regret.  Heartwarming and heartbreaking, life steps in and reminds us we are human.  

It also reminds us we are much more alike than different.  We do have much more in common than "in difference."

I want to offer my gratitude to all of you for your good wishes when things were difficult, for your understanding when I was a jerk, your forgiveness when we hit rough patches in our posting friendships, and your love which was present no matter what the circumstances.  Thank you.

You've all been gracious and unselfish in unflinchingly sharing life-changing joys and challenges, and in doing so you allowed us access to your heart...  and all of you have enriched us and taught us so much about courage and also joie de vivre, exultation of spirit.

To everyone who reads and posts here:

With the first light of sun - Bless you.
When the long day is done - Bless you.
In your smiles and your tears - Bless you.
Through each day of your years - Bless you.

I think all of you are true gems, with flashes of brilliance and endearing human flaws, and I want to wish you an abundance of peace, love and laughter throughout the coming year.

Smiley xmas tree 070.gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Santa Over New York.jpg

Merry Christmas from New York!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas from San Francisco!

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo, thank you so much for your open-hearted post. It is easy to love you.

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@dooBdoo, thank you so much for your open-hearted post. It is easy to love you.

image.jpg

It sure is!!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo

What a beautiful sentiment and thought you shared... I too heart everyone here... thank you for a full year of friendship and understanding!  May your day be merry and bright : )

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201, thank you so much for starting this lovely thread. Smiley Happy

@dooBdoo I so appreciate your heartfelt and generous sentiments. It's a real pleasure to meet you through this forum. Thank you for all your help and kindness. Smiley Happy

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I know that i might not have posted to some of you before or i might have but have forgotten.

@doBdoo you have helped me without knowing it on how to navaigate on these forums and i thank you!..you never know who might be needing help..

Also to other posters that offered advice to someone and i might have read and also helped me or /others without your knowing it.

Merry Christmas and thank you Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."