Valued Contributor

Re: Meghan and Harry expecting first child in the Spring

Frankly, I am surprised the "Zika" aspect of this trip hasnt been dicussed more....I posted an article about it earlier in this post

I dont care who the child looks like....dont care which poster is or is not a fan.........but the fear of Zika Virus concerns me

Occasional Contributor

Congrats to Harry and Meghan. Wishing her an easy pregnancy/delivery and a healthy baby. I hope what I read earlier is true that Meghan's mother has quit her job and will be living in England & will be available to help Meghan & Harry with their baby when he or she is born.

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@50Mickey  Prince Andrew's MOTHER is the queen.  All of her grandchildren are royal.

Prince Edward is her son also. His children are not HRH Prince and Princess. They are lady Louise and viscount Sevren. Of course Anne's children have no title at all and they are the grandchildren of the Queen.

That was partially the decision of Edward and Sophie to not have their children styled that way.  Eventually Edward will become the Duke of Edinburgh (and Sophie the Duchess) and the kids' titles may change.

@50Mickey

Honored Contributor

She's wearing an ivory/white sheath dress today and she doesn't look pregnant to me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I think it's weird how strangers invent catty gossip about such petty things. Is it out of boredom, or have they watched too much Dynasty?

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

She's wearing an ivory/white sheath dress today and she doesn't look pregnant to me.

@VaBelle35

It's more noticeable in this side shot:

Meghan Markle has displayed the first glimpse of a baby bump on her first official engagement in Australia

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6279965/Pregnant-Meghan-Markle-shows-sign-tiny-baby-bump-da...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35  Everyone carries in a different manner.  She's at 12 weeks which isn't a real "bloom" for many women.  I didn't start to show until the end of my 4th month.

She may carry small.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

We don't really know that she's at 12 weeks, do we?  Yes they have reported that all was well with her 12 week scan, but we don't know when that was.  She could be past 12 weeks.

Honored Contributor

I poof out more after a trip to McDonald's. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I poof out more after a trip to McDonald's. LOL

So true!  I eat Paleo, grassfed everything. And when I travel for work, I look about 5 months pregant by the third day.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN