Respected Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

I grow my own, and  been using it for over 20 years...helps a lot with my ailments

See, I think everyone should be allowed to grow for personal use. Making someone pay for a yearly card (in my state), then the cost of the mj, which is not covered by insurance is ridiculous. IMO, the less they know about me, the better.

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56

There is a difference between MMJ and what a person grows, the MMJ is a specific balance of CBD and THC to suit a persons needs, in most cases the person does not get high 

@nun ya wrote:

@fourpaws56 wrote:

I grow my own, and  been using it for over 20 years...helps a lot with my ailments

See, I think everyone should be allowed to grow for personal use. Making someone pay for a yearly card (in my state), then the cost of the mj, which is not covered by insurance is ridiculous. IMO, the less they know about me, the better.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Please expound, what's very expensive @I am still oxox.  Would this be purchasing medical cannabis products?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Continue to move forward on getting your prescription form your Dr. @nana59  Ms Nana. You won't be sorry. If we in the state of Ohio can just get moving forward it's been voted in to begin with medical cannabis here. I would be talking this over with my Dr in seeking a prescription for my arthritis as well.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

If MMJ is legal in your area, the doctors visit and the compounds are no covered by insurance.

The doctor alone can be 300 + and then the MMJ can run 50-70 for a bag of gummies or a brownies

Which is why a lot of people just use the CBD which is the non addiction part of the MMJ and it is available on line and a lot of retail stores

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Medical Marijuana...

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox Trust me, I keep up with where we are with moving forward in this state. They tell us warehouses are to be up and running this September however the clock is ticking and it seems that no one wants a warehouse near them - as you can well imagine.

There are a few places around here who do sell CBDs now.

And yes, @nun ya  you nailed it. It should absolutely be the case we should be able to cultivate our own. I totally agree with you. This step should be made legal. Those using/addicted to opiates would no longer be dying from abuse. I take this to next level of alcohol abuse as well.

There would be none.