Respected Contributor

Here in the Denver metro area we are getting rain and now snow.  Big (over an inch) beautiful flakes.  Trees, shrubs, and grass are loving it.  Maybe I'll feel safe planting flowers in a couple of weeks.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@brandiwine , what a crazy Spring.  I still have not bought annuals.  We are still getting risk of frost warnings on a regular basis.  Mother’s Day here in Nova Scotia is usually the start of the big basket sales.  Not this year.  I refuse to drag them in and out of the house in this crazy weather.  The stores are full of annuals.  LM

Respected Contributor

I live in Arvada and yes it is crazy!! I am not planting anything either for a couple weeks. We will get things planted just in time for hail!!!

Honored Contributor

It is 78 here in maine ,expecting storms.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Our weather here in the Midwest is acting weird too. A lot of rain, one day 70 and the next 40's......We have not planted either, probably won't until June 1st!

We usually plant Memorial Day weekend....This week again, today its low 50's but by Wednesday it is supposed to be 80......

Honored Contributor

It's 86 here in CT.  A few days ago it was in the 40s.  Tomorrow; 60s.

Esteemed Contributor

Here in Pa, non-stop storms, heavy rain which included hail twice in the

last few storms for May.

Crazy weather.

Honored Contributor

It's been a chilly Spring.  The other day, I had the heat on in the morning and by the afternoon needed the air conditioner.  LOL

It's in the 50s here for the next couple of day, and by the end of the week going to be in the 80s.  I can't keep up. 

Esteemed Contributor

I’m in Arizona and it’s snowing up north and a bit rainy down here. Enjoying it because it will be hot all to soon. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: May 20th SNOW!

[ Edited ]

The northern part of my state had snow too, @brandiwine .

I still have one snow shovel out at the back door and my boots aren't put away yet.

That's normal. I wouldn't be surprised by a little snow until we're in June.