Esteemed Contributor

Re: Max insurance available when returning to QVC via USPS!!!!

Yes if you use a pre-paid return label it is insured although you can purchase up to a addl $200.00. Why you would want to,do that I do not know but, as I said I was not using a prepaid label and should have been able to purchase the insurance I wanted . Please note this was being returned to Eagleville for repair to be done under warranty. They did not give me a label when they sent the return authorization form for mr to put in the package.
Honored Contributor

Thank you all for the info. Very interesting. I always make my own label and insure.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

On 1/20/2015 KathyPet said: Yes if you use a pre-paid return label it is insured although you can purchase up to a addl $200.00. Why you would want to,do that I do not know but, as I said I was not using a prepaid label and should have been able to purchase the insurance I wanted . Please note this was being returned to Eagleville for repair to be done under warranty. They did not give me a label when they sent the return authorization form for mr to put in the package.

Oh, I'm sorry Kathy...I missed the part about it being sent for repair. I read it too quickly.

Honored Contributor

If you have to return a lot of things, why do you contining shopping with Qvc??? Not being snarky. I just can't understanding why anyone would do that.