Esteemed Contributor

Skymall has filed bankruptcy!

I am so bummed. Can't tell you how much useless and totally wi cked stuff my husband and I have purchased from there!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Re: Skymall has filed bankruptcy!

Me too...I saw that earlier today. Does this mean they are going completely away?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

I have read they filed Chapter 11 so it is possible they could go under restructuring. My husband will be inconsolable. lol... He is all about As Seen on TV and Skymall.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

I liked being able to find so many unique ideas I never knew I needed in one place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/23/2015 croemer said:

I liked being able to find so many unique ideas I never knew I needed in one place.

Me too!

JFK
Respected Contributor

I heard this on NPR this afternoon and thought, "Oh, no--I was saving up for that $80,000 personal submarine." Rats!

In recent years I have been wondering about Skymall, as print catalogues of all kinds are headed to extinction and it is so easy to shop inflight by computer or tablet these days.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Burnsite said:

I heard this on NPR this afternoon and thought, "Oh, no--I was saving up for that $80,000 personal submarine." Rats!

I was wondering about Skymall, as print catalogues of all kinds are headed to extinction.

Yes, the personal submarine. If only I was a drug runner.

JFK
Honored Contributor

Had to google it ... is the light up toilet for real? LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

I am so bummed. Can't tell you how much useless and totally wi cked stuff my husband and I have purchased from there!

At totally outrageous prices too!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

I heard that instead of thumbing through the catalog and ordering, people are using the internet, watching movie, and playing games.