Honored Contributor

Re: Mary Beth Roe is STILL a Class Act!💝

@SharkE 

@SharkE wrote:

Don't think she does the 'nasty cat' dance.

😂😂😂 I have not seen it!!!😂😂😂

THANK you SO much for caring to share a little humor with us today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles Think u missed tthe message....LOL

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@SandySparkles Think u missed tthe message....LOL

@fthunt Welcome back!🥰 I got the message, and was being kind!😁

THANK you SO much for revisiting and making me smile this afternoon!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Super Contributor

Mary Beth has so many outstanding qualities and have stayed true to her way of life.  I have been watching her on QVC for a very long time.  Watching her with a terrible cold where she could barely talk but she kept on going till her shift was over.  Watching her when she was close to having one of her children and you could tell she was uncomfortable but she kept on working. She always called in from the hospital after having her children to let the audience know all was well.  Once I had a sales related issue and wrote her an email regarding the problem. This was years ago before the current customer relations department.  She resolved the issue and sent me a follow up email. She has had long lasting friendships with many of the vendors.  Nolan Miller thought the world of Mary Beth and designed a lovely angel pin in her honor.  When Mary Beth does decide to retire the mould will be broken.      

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sugarbee wrote:

Mary Beth has so many outstanding qualities and have stayed true to her way of life.  I have been watching her on QVC for a very long time.  Watching her with a terrible cold where she could barely talk but she kept on going till her shift was over.  Watching her when she was close to having one of her children and you could tell she was uncomfortable but she kept on working. She always called in from the hospital after having her children to let the audience know all was well.  Once I had a sales related issue and wrote her an email regarding the problem. This was years ago before the current customer relations department.  She resolved the issue and sent me a follow up email. She has had long lasting friendships with many of the vendors.  Nolan Miller thought the world of Mary Beth and designed a lovely angel pin in her honor.  When Mary Beth does decide to retire the mould will be broken. 

@sugarbee Welcome!🥰 I THOROUGHLY enjoyed reading this thoughtful, inspirational, complimentary post!!!❤❤ To read how she personally assisted you with an issue, reaffirms how WONDERFUL she is!🥰 I was also surprised when she worked through her shift that day.👍 It is yet another SHINING example of the dedicated, honorable person she is!💝

THANK you SO much for caring to share such an endearing impression with us this afternoon!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Contributor

Love,love Marybeth! She’s the best!
Honored Contributor

@Iiuu Welcome!🥰 Yessss! I 💝 her also! She represents the absolute BEST The Q has to offer in a host!❤ I look back over the years with great fondness.😁

THANK you SO much for caring to share this today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@Iiuu wrote:

@Iiuu You said it, and perfectly so. I completely agree.

Honored Contributor

@DSD2 wrote:

@Iiuu wrote:

@Iiuu You said it, and perfectly so. I completely agree.

@DSD2 Yay!
It is nice to see another Mary Beth fan!😁

THANK you SO much for caring to share this evening!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Mary Beth was at Jenn's live shower show. 

She arrived early, mingled with all the audience members before seating, posed for photos, and then during the show, sat the entire time with us in the audience. 

She is lovely, gracious, kind, and true royalty in the television shopping host world!