Honored Contributor

If there's anyone that needs our prayers, it's this sweet woman. I'm going to do that.

Valued Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550@qualitygal@colliegirls@Tinkrbl44@esmerelda

Saw this strand and did some searching. Some may be very familiar with searching for news about others, but if you are like me, here are some photos from FB (that may appear else where) that are nice.

I really enjoy MBR as a host and would love to see her more when she returns!

image.jpeg

At her son, Eric's wedding last October. Such a tasteful dress and purse!

image.jpeg

And this is her beautiful daughter dressed up for prom last Friday night!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Frequent Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I also heard another six weeks.  The residual side effects of a concussion and a blow on the head can be severe and sometimes it all doesn't go away.  I had a serious fall in 2010 and I still have (slight) balance issues, but the brain bleeds (I had three) healed spontaneously.  I'm praying her recovery is total and goes smoothly.... we miss ya MBR!  

So true @Q4u.  Very serious. So sorry you had that awful fall.  Mary Beth seems like a good person and I hope for a full recovery.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mary Beth Roe Concerned

[ Edited ]

I believe it was Rachel Boesing who posted a photo about a 40th anniversary party she attended over the weekend and several hosts were in the photo, one of them being MBR.

ETA:  Here is the photo Rachel posted:

Valued Contributor

@LTT1

Thank you for the pictures.

Regular Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I believe it was Rachel Boesing who posted a photo about a 40th anniversary party she attended over the weekend and several hosts were in the photo, one of them being MBR.

ETA:  Here is the photo Rachel posted:

Thanks for posting this recent pic @Lipstickdiva.

Respected Contributor

@mom2four wrote:

Mary Beth Roe QVC

"Hi friends who I love and miss.
Wanted to keep in touch with you.... I'm still doing physical therapy for my neck, back, left knee and right ankle at one of the area's best rehab places in the state, if not the country. Also continuing concussion therapy and making improvements, a little each week. Still having some trouble with my right eye that was hit in the accident, but again, I have one of our area's top opthomologists taking care of me.

But all of this is nothing compared to what our men and women in uniform go through both during and after they serve our country. With that, I'm even more in awe of their sacrifice and dedication to fighting for our freedom. We are SO grateful!!
God bless America and you! MB!"

Thanks for posting the update @mom2four0418.

I hope Mary Beth has a speedy and 

full recovery.

❤️

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••