Valued Contributor

I have a feeling that when Martha starts being on more you will see her jumping to the top  She has a style that might appeal to everyone and her prices are what we all want  Her stuff is so well made and her styles like her tuxedo jeans are  so different  I wanted every pair today but I have skinny legs and they would make me look like a chicken  Her legs are so beautiful that Im not holding my breath for anything but tight leg jeans

Honored Contributor

She does have a couple of styles that aren't tight legged. One of them is her canary jeans, and a pr of girlfriend jeans

I own the canaries ,and they are really cute

Respected Contributor

I so hope the vendors STOP painting their clothes on....so not attractive....One specific brand comes to mind and it's not Martha.

You did not spell her name correctly @mollymaggie - oops

@cherry Hi to sweet little you....Smiley Happy

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

I almost started a post with the headlines "Is there Anything Martha Stuart DOES NOT sell?"

Good grief!  When I got home and turned on the TV she was standing next to a roto tiller?  Like SHE would really be using the machine at her house?

You know, I don't buy her clothes, they could be beautiful, I just don't pay any attention.

However, I looked up at the TV at some of the machinery she's been selling today!  Good grief!

Honored Contributor

She sure has a lot of very nice items.  Wonderful new tops, too!   Prices are priced right, in the scheme of fashion things.  Wishing her success.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Martha is definitely into a lot of things, and seems to do it all very well. Unlike many celebrities, she is so involved, interested in everything she presents.. Martha is definitely not just a name presenting something. 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66wrote:

I almost started a post with the headlines "Is there Anything Martha Stuart DOES NOT sell?"

Good grief!  When I got home and turned on the TV she was standing next to a roto tiller?  Like SHE would really be using the machine at her house?

You know, I don't buy her clothes, they could be beautiful, I just don't pay any attention.

However, I looked up at the TV at some of the machinery she's been selling today!  Good grief!

Yes,I can see her using a rototiller, even though she can certainly pay other people to use this device at her home(s).  Some people are very hands-on and not afraid to get their hands dirty.  She's one of those people.  

Valued Contributor

I find her tops to be too long and have too much material.  Would not be flattering..

Trusted Contributor

TAJA123, Totally agree with you. Martha Stewart Is knowledge and is involved with all her products. You cannot author 90 books without experience. I have purchased several of her clothing items. Personally I thought they were well priced and good quality. I can no longer afford Logo pieces. Like but cannot afford 70.00 for a top or 119.00 for a pair of cropped pants.Hope Martha S. continues to be successful.

Honored Contributor

She is a brand name. It's a name I trust because, I have bought things, other than clothing, from her, and it always was good quality.

She risks a lot. if she puts her name on junk. I am sure she knows this. and carefully researches what she sells

I will always look for this brand when I shop.