Honored Contributor

Couldn't sleep last night, so I watched the Q present the TSV, muted of course.

I thought I was seeing things when the vendor used two scales, I would assume to show how "lightweight" the TSV sandals were.  On one scale she put one sandal.  On the other she kept piling marshmallows on it until the weights matched.  Huh?

I would assume she will do this all day today, so perhaps you will see this "presentation."  It reminds me of the old question, "which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of rocks?"

And I thought drawing x's on a model's leg was nutty.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

That's hilarious!  And you're right regarding a pound of feathers and a pound of rocks,  rofl..... a pound's a pound!  Woman LOL     

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Re: Marshmallows?

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree I saw your thread, and thought toasted marshmallows, i have been wanting some! Happy moms day.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@LilacTree I saw your thread, and thought toasted marshmallows, i have been wanting some!

@goldensrbest

Maybe the Q will sell some to you when the vendor is done with them, LOL!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

You made me hungry for this good old fashion fruit salad treat!

Image result

Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree  I saw the presentation last night too!! Why do they think comparing sandals to marshmallows are going to sell sandals? Very strange.I’m out!!

Honored Contributor

I remember a brand of shoes from back in the '70s called Marshmallows. Am I just imagining this or does anyone else remember that brand?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I remember a brand of shoes from back in the '70s called Marshmallows. Am I just imagining this or does anyone else remember that brand?

@SilleeMee

Yep!  They're there . . . just google, all different styles!

Formerly Ford1224
Trusted Contributor

When I saw your thread title I thought we were actually discussing marshmallows!  I did not see the shoe demonstration so I was getting ready to mention that I think I am allergic to marshmallows because whenever I eat anything with them I get a migraine headache!! Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Newgate wrote:

When I saw your thread title I thought we were actually discussing marshmallows!  I did not see the shoe demonstration so I was getting ready to mention that I think I am allergic to marshmallows because whenever I eat anything with them I get a migraine headache!! Woman Wink

@Newgate

Good thing you didn't watch it then.  Actually, it made me giggle, it was just so ridiculous.  LOL

Formerly Ford1224