Honored Contributor

I was listening to the radio this morning while I was in the car. They said her daughter is glad the truth is out, that her mom committed suicide and didn't die of natural causes, she took some pills went to sleep and never woke up. Her daughter didn't like hiding the truth about her mom's death.

Respected Contributor

Mental illness is a 24hour, 365 disease, and for some every second. It runs  in my family and you have to be VERY proactive in your own therapy. Medication helps but you need to see your therapist and get help when you have those thoughts.

I saw my sister literally descend into mental illness, I begged her to get help. She was in total denial As the years passed she became violent, acted out and alienated people.

Eventually nobody wanted to be around her. She ended up alone. One day she killed herself.

All this could of been avoided if she just admitted she had a problem. She hurt so many people, her children, grandchildren, her husband, friends. She just flipped out.

We were not close in the end because she was so out of control, in fact she alienated her whole family only 4 people showed up to her memorial. Sad.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Contributor

Sad. Very sad. 

Esteemed Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

Mental illness is a 24hour, 365 disease, and for some every second. It runs  in my family and you have to be VERY proactive in your own therapy. Medication helps but you need to see your therapist and get help when you have those thoughts.

I saw my sister literally descend into mental illness, I begged her to get help. She was in total denial As the years passed she became violent, acted out and alienated people.

Eventually nobody wanted to be around her. She ended up alone. One day she killed herself.

All this could of been avoided if she just admitted she had a problem. She hurt so many people, her children, grandchildren, her husband, friends. She just flipped out.

We were not close in the end because she was so out of control, in fact she alienated her whole family only 4 people showed up to her memorial. Sad.

Oh my, that is really sad.  Heartbreaking for you, even if you were not close in the end. She is surely in a better place and no longer suffering.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thank you for making me feel better  Smiley Happy I need to take time to really read something before posting it Smiley Happy  It is sad though, she was a good actress.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller