Contributor

I know that QVC has one coming up on the 5th, but does anyone know about others on either channel?

HSN has two Singer shows tomorrow, March 2 and 10am and 4pm.

They also have "Crafting" on Thursday, March 6 at 2am, 10am and 3pm.

And Anna Griffin said she would have a Today's Special on March 24. I might have to ask for that day off... I wonder what it will be. I don't think I need another cardmaking collection.

Does either HSN or QVC still send out a calendar when people order? I have not received one in any order from either channel for a long time. I know that things can change during the month, but I wish we could download a PDF of the calendar at the beginning of the month. I know I can sign up for email alerts, but the only email I want to be beholden to is my work email. :-)

Please post if you see additional shows coming up. Thanks!

Occasional Contributor

From what I've heard...24-hour Craft Day on HSN, Monday, March 24th!!!

Respected Contributor

I get show alerts for the craft shows from HSN via email. I have not gotten one yet. I will post when I do. I did, however, receive just a general email from HSN about March being craft month.

Contributor

Thanks. I wish they gave us the option to have those messages sent a week in advance. Sometimes I receive mine so late I don't get a chance to set the DVR.

Contributor

I found two more shows: Thursday, March 13 at 7am and 2pm Eastern.

And of course March 24 mentioned above with the Anna Griffin TS.

Contributor

Sewing at 3pm and 7pm on March 14.

Contributor

I found more shows.

Thursday, March 20 at 6am and 7am.