Super Contributor

Man wants to legally change age!

[ Edited ]

Interesting. Wonder how this will turn out?!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Man wants to legally change age!

[ Edited ]

Remember the old Barney Miller episodes when they used to call Bellevue for the twinkie mobile to get someone a room at the Enchanted Kingdom?  

I know this is in a European country but if anyone tries it here, I say go ahead. 

Make him 40 again as soon as he pays back his social secuirty and any other senior benefits he received in the past 20 years including any AARP discounts merchants have given him over the years. 

As a taxpayer, I'd like my money back if you are all of a sudden aged out of the system.  

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Will he lose his pension if he is allowed to change his age????

His remarks that the judges "laughed like little girls" bothers me more than the inane attempt to change his birthdate.

He already indicated that his age is holding back finding a new mate which, I suspect, means he can't find a younger person.  Because he must be the only person on the planet who doesn't let his true age slow him down.  Seriously?

He may "think" he is emotionally in the decade of the 40's but the fact remains he is in his 60's.  It's called growing up.  lmao

He's looking for something that exists in his mind; his emphasis on a number is not going to lead him to what he is hoping to find.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@OhioAngelI have a cynical answer which I'll keep to myself -  and also a bit of history.

When my father wanted to claim his social security in the early 1960's, no birth records could be found to prove his eligibility.  I don't have all the details any longer, but I do know somehow the system figured out that the birthday he'd been celebrating forever wasn't his birthday and that was offically changed.  But as I remember it, he and my mother put together family Bible records, census materials and personal affidavits from family members -  wasn't as easy as just asking.

Official name changes aren't nearly as demanding in my experience.

Finally -  I'd declare that man something besides age fluid -  hope he pays court costs!

Honored Contributor

He says one of his main reasons is to get better dates on Tinder!  “If you’re 69 on Tinder, you’re outdated,” he says.

Good luck with that.

Esteemed Contributor

And to think that so many celebrities have subjected themselves to painful procedures to look younger. They should have simply changed their birth certificates. And while they’re at it, maybe they can have their doctors touch up their x-rays. This guy is a loon, perhaps a publicity-seeking loon. Well, he had his 15 minutes of fame but now everyone knows how old he really is, especially Mother Nature.

Valued Contributor

Both my dad and grandfather have the wrong dates on their birth certificates:

• Dad was born at 12 midnight, which is technically still the day before.  But his birth certificate says 29th rather than 28th.
  • Granddaddy was born on April 9th.  But by the time his father went to the church to register the birth, he was a bit p!$$sed (in the British sense) and thus forgot which week it was and so it was put down as the 15th.

That's obviously not what this guy wants to do, though.  Perhaps he's forgetting that 70 is the new 55.

Highlighted
Contributor

I want to legally CHANGE MY WEIGHT!!!!!!    What do you think????   LOL

Spoiler

Super Contributor

"alternative facts"