Honored Contributor

I just watched the Mama June interview online. I couldn't find Poodle's.

Frequent Contributor
On 11/18/2014 colliemom3 said:

I just watched the Mama June interview online. I couldn't find Poodle's.

Poodle was on fire! He told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

Super Contributor

Poodle????

Respected Contributor
On 11/18/2014 RainCityGirl said:

Poodle????

I know. LOL

Honored Contributor

Uncle Poodle and Sugar Bear want a spinoff.

Esteemed Contributor

I never watched the show or knew a whole lot about them but I absolutely love listening to serious journalists do a piece on them in their serious journalist voice and refer to them by their nicknames. "Poodle and Pumpkin say Mama June did have a relationship"..... It makes me laugh so hard. This is one reason why I love The First 48, I love hearing the narrator refer to suspects or victims with his serious narrator voice by their street names. "The detective tried to locate lil' pookey and D Money but they were no where to be found". Oh my goodness, it is making me laugh now thinking about it.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor
On 11/18/2014 RainCityGirl said:

I have only seen this family as guests on talk shows. To me she looks almost inbred. What is her family background?

I have no clue....but her mom was on for a short time yesterday (I missed today's show) and she looks and acts ""normal"".

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Ok....I read a lot of what Poodle said in his Dr. Phil interview. She has no business even having her kids live with her.

Honored Contributor

Mama Boo Boo should take a polygraph.

Uncle Poodle (I half expected to see him with poodle hair - having never seen or heard of him before this interview) seemed very credible and he passed the polygraph with flying colors.

Honored Contributor
On 11/18/2014 colliemom3 said:

Ok....I read a lot of what Poodle said in his Dr. Phil interview. She has no business even having her kids live with her.

I think that's why Sugar Bear moved back in. Probably made some deal to keep the kids at home as long as there's another adult there.