Honored Contributor

After three years or so (probably due to the pandemic) Mallomars have returned here!

@Jordan2 I think you had started a thread where I posted Mallomars have not been around here in a few years.

Well they are back and I bought 3 boxes😄

I put them in the freezer. 

GS had taken me to the store and I spotted them while looking for batteries. They were not in the cookie aisle. Go figure.

Anyway I think shipping had been held up plus our weather has been 🥵.

I hope you are still enjoying yours.🙂

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

It's been years since I had them.  My mother used to love them!  I happened to be in Wegman's this morning and came across a display of them and I purchased a box in a moment of weakness.

I tried them and so far I just don't love them the way that I used to.  I might give away the rest of my box. I really don't need them.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3  Mallomars are so delicious! Its hard for me to find them sometimes in California, but I'm going to see if my local Safeway has them in stock.  Whenever Mallomars are in stock in Safeway, they're never there for long- delicious cookies! I'm glad that you were able to stock up on Mallomars! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On September 11th, and, 13th, both Shop-Rite and Stop & Shop had them. I purchased 4 boxes. We love them at my house!

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Honored Contributor

To just walk in the store to purchase when avaliable we only have the Nabisco Pinwheels to choose from.  Have to order the Mallomars.

Pinwheels Pure Chocolate & Marshmallow Cookies, 12 oz

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

To just walk in the store to purchase when avaliable we only have the Nabisco Pinwheels to choose from.  Have to order the Mallomars.

Pinwheels Pure Chocolate & Marshmallow Cookies, 12 oz

@beckyb1012  I do like the pinwheels if can't find mallow mallowmars  which I haven't been able to in a few years .  I guess I start looking again now .

Regular Contributor

Those mallomars were my mothers favorite. My brothers and I were talking about that the other day. She would buy them in bulk that's how much she loved them. How I miss her.

Trusted Contributor

As a kid I loved Mallomars  But once I found out what gelatin is made from I can no longer eat them or anything with gelatin in it. I am not a vegetarian but I only eat poultry and fish and I think that pig byproducts are gross. 

Honored Contributor

Amazon has Mallomars.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Regular Contributor

I love Mallomars.  I have always had a sweet tooth. And Mallomars are super good.