Honored Contributor

Have not seen a post from her lately.  Has anyone else seen one or heard from her?

Honored Contributor

Looks like she was posting on 7/29.

Honored Contributor

What happened?  Is she okay?  She is such a sweetie

Honored Contributor

She lost two of her pets and was going through some other tough changes.

Super Contributor

I'm sorry to say, I don't recall/know who this poster is, but I am truly sorry for any losses and rought times she may have experienced.  Best wishes to her.

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

She lost two of her pets and was going through some other tough changes.

Shoekitty said

aawww!,  that is hard,  thanks for letting me know.. Hope to see her soon

Respected Contributor

Hi @september ! 

I got an email telling me about the thread. You are so sweet to be thinking of me! How are the grandbabies?  Did Raven get a new grandbaby?

i haven't been online because of the puppy, Abby.  The 2.4 lb beagle puppy now She now weighs 5 lbs and has razor sharp puppy teeth! Lol she tries to eat the iPad, the iPad charger, my furniture, and me. The only reason I can type now is because she's chewing on the Kong. Best invention ever. 

I'm employed until the end of the year with 12 weeks of severance pay. I've started applying for other jobs within and outside of my company. I just started looking/applying this week.  Trying not to worry and to be thankful for what I am blessed with. It's hard though.  I'm hoping I can find something within the same company, but more lylayoffs are coming. Some friends are like "you can work til the end of the year ,  get the severance and get a job in Jan or Feb" um no, there's no guarantee I can find a job at the beginning of the year. A lot of companies having hiring freezes at the beginning of the year. Not to mention no insurance beginning Jan 1st.  

I miss Lucy and Gracie. Loved Lucy, but Gracie had my heart and it shattered into a million pieces when I had to put her down. I know I did the right thing, but it still hurts. When I went to bed last night, I got tears eyed thinking about her.  I got Abby two weeks before Gracie died and she has been the best medicine for me... Except for the teething! Lol She is so sweet and loving and just makes me laugh. She has so much energy and then boom, she crashes. She has decided underneath my rocker/glider is her safe place. She will lay down underneath the chair. When she wakes up, her wet nose touches my ankle to let me know she's ready to go again. 

Respected Contributor

@shoekitty Thank you! Hope you are doing well!

Honored Contributor

So good to hear an update from you, makeup addict!  Good to hear the puppy is keeping you busy, and entertained, I hope?

My two granddaughters are growing and doing well. I hope to be able to see them again soon.  Yes, Raven had a new grandchild born recently...a boy!

I hope things work out for you in the job market....I'm sure you'll land on your feet. 

Respected Contributor

Yeah, definitely entertaining! Potty training has been good. Today was the first accident in weeks. It's been pouring rain since I got home. I went outside with her and got soaked. But would she do her business? Nooooo. I even picked her up and carried her to the spot she usually goes to. She ran back to the back door! Lol. It's thunder and lightening so I gave up and came back inside. Two minutes later, she pooped on the living room carpet. Ugh! Natures Miracle is a nice product to have around.  

I hope so. I'm blessed to have a few months to look for another job; I know most people get the pink slip and shown the door.  I know it could be worse.  

Will try try to hop back on later tonight. I need to eat supper and Jaws aka Abby is done with the Kong and chewing on my chair. Ugh.

thanks for checking on me.  Smiley Happy