Honored Contributor

Made my once every month and a half shopping trip.

[ Edited ]

I went to Costco, the dollar store.... and Big lots.  I left early so no crowds. Had my list and got out pretty fast. 

Costco was great. Everyone had masks on and were wearing them correctly. Love Costco ❤️

At the dollar store, I got there  right when they opened....so it was pretty empty...maybe four customers.   Just my luck there  was one customer walking around WITH NO MASK ON.  She received some real dirty looks.....but no one said anything....

At Big Lots, the store was empty pretty much except for me and the employees....was surprising that the four employees who were working all had their  maskes BELOW their noses.....  I did not comment as I just was not in the mood for a upsetting day. But I  emailed corporate and told them how upset I was about it. 

Now I will self quarantine for a week or two.....

Respected Contributor

Re: Made my once every month and a half shopping trip.

Some of the things I am hearing on the news from over seas and here ...

Has re-affirmed my need to be dilegent .... I have 9 months invested in

this thing and I am not letting my guard down now .... when I see news

clips of just regular people that have caught it and passed away it is

frighening ...

Right now I am up in New York .. and you can't walk in a door anywhere

without a mask ....It appears to me this thing is not going away ....

Honored Contributor

"Snail mail" corporate.  Email as a backup.

Which state?

In my county in Joisey, we have a # we can call to report businesses who are not following the State's Covid laws/rules, ect. (whatever they are calling them).  There may be a State # but I only kept my county's.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Contributor

I can't imagine living in fear like that.  I go everywhere that is open for shopping, we eat out weekly and I'm working.  I refuse to let "them" have any level of control of my life.  To each their own I guess.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

"Snail mail" corporate.  Email as a backup.

Which state?

In my county in Joisey, we have a # we can call to report businesses who are not following the State's Covid laws/rules, ect. (whatever they are calling them).  There may be a State # but I only kept my county's.

@Mz iMac WA. state..and there is a State mandate to wear masks.  I think there is the fine line is is who is going to confront the mask less person....risk a maybe dangerous conflict over the mask. I have seen people on the  news footage go ballistic over someone telling them to put a mask on.... 

Honored Contributor

If you're worried about it and feel like you have to quarantine why not leave the store immediately and then complain.

Honored Contributor

It was at checkout where all four employees were up front....so I did not see that they were wearing their masks wrong until I was paying.

Honored Contributor

If you were wearing your mask the whole time, why are you going to self quarantine?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse 

I assume she was wearing a mask so, why didn't she just grab what she needed and leave quickly?  And she didn't say that masks are required in her state.  They are in my state but not in all states.  

Respected Contributor

We go to the store every 2 to 3 weeks and most people are wearing their masks.but there just always has to be one without a mask.Went to the pharmacy yesterday and either a tech or pharmacist ( couldn't read the name tag) had a mask on only over his mouth.