Respected Contributor

@NickNack   It was no more rude that the OP post.   Why on earth would she come to the boards (read by many, many people) to gripe?   It certainly didn't resolve anything. That makes no sense to me.

Respected Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@NickNack   It was no more rude that the OP post.   Why on earth would she come to the boards (read by many, many people) to gripe?   It certainly didn't resolve anything. That makes no sense to me.

@KatieB It's a discussion board, a variety of topics are discussed.

Plus, it's no different than a review. Do you think it's wrong when people post a negative review on a product?

Respected Contributor

@knittykitty   Sorry that happened.  So disappointing.  I have a few strands from BL from probably 10 years ago.  Works like a charm (probably just jinxed myself). But nothing is made to last.  That’s whats dissapointing.  A new TSV, and not working.  I agree, return it before Jan 31 as defective so you won’t be charged.  

I usually buy no name flameless candles.  TJM, Kohl’s, Marshall’s.  Usually very reasonable.  Some love their Luminara, but 70-90 for a few.  Not for me. I  know we all choose what/how we spend our money, so not judging.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Ladybug724   It's two completely different things that you're talking about.  If it's a review of the product ordered, the OP should have gone to that page and reviewed the product.

Frequent Contributor

Same thing for me with a huge wreath last year!  Total waste of money and too late to return that year so just purchased a cheap set of light to finish out that year.

Never again!

Can you imagine purchasing one of their very expensive trees and it went BUST?