Honored Contributor

MY SISTER DID THE SWEETEST THING TODAY

We were watching the Q on DVR today and both really liked the plaid shirt (I think it's the TSV). Would be great for fall here in the northwest. She said she was going to order one and asked me what color I liked and she bought me one, too. She does things like this. I have a very nice sis!

Honored Contributor

Re: MY SISTER DID THE SWEETEST THING TODAY

You do indeed

Honored Contributor

That was a thoughtful loving thing to do and you are blessed with a sister who is also a friend.  I too am fortunate to have the same  in my sister.

Enjoy your top !

Honored Contributor

@spiderw You're right! I am lucky and it sounds like you are too!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

We were watching the Q on DVR today and both really liked the plaid shirt (I think it's the TSV). Would be great for fall here in the northwest. She said she was going to order one and asked me what color I liked and she bought me one, too. She does things like this. I have a very nice sis!

You are very fortunate to have such a sweet and generous sister. My sister wouldn't buy me a cup of coffee!

Honored Contributor

My sister is like that too. I have to be careful what I say because something I like will magically appear.

Respected Contributor

That was so good of her!  I’m also blessed with wonderful sisters (and brother!).   All their spouses are great, too.   They are all super people....fun, kind, and always there for me.

i enjoyed your post!  Enjoy your new shirt...,those were cute!

Respected Contributor

I was going to say that I have the best sister in the world, but sounds like she ties with yours.  Woman Very Happy

One of the greatest blessings of my life.  Always there to listen, commiserate and (most important) laugh with!

Denise
Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids   Yes you do!  I wish I had a sister not a shirt.